Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf didn't come home one night

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think she got caught up in the moment. She said he looked at her like I never have. And that she needed that. She was most likely semi drunk by then. We had sex the night before that one and she didn't remember some details of it, like where I ejaculated. She was semi drunk as well, she always remembered details like that.
When a woman tells you "we just talked/danced/kissed" it's always more than that. She said "we danced".
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna end it but needed some more info & perspective.
I guess if you don't really like aspects of her like her career, etc and don't really see this progressing further then it's probably for the best so you can find someone else that might fit better with what you value...

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
OP my condolences. Have you directly asked her if she had physical contact of any type? Have you cornered her? Unfortunately, it does not sound good the way you've described it. But you need to corner her when she is not expecting it when you're both dead sober.

crikeyhanky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess if you don't really like aspects of her like her career, etc and don't really see this progressing further then it's probably for the best so you can find someone else that might fit better with what you value...
Yes, you're right bro. I've been thinking about that a lot lately. We never really clicked.

crikeyhanky

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP my condolences. Have you directly asked her if she had physical contact of any type? Have you cornered her? Unfortunately, it does not sound good the way you've described it. But you need to corner her when she is not expecting it when you're both dead sober.
That's ok man. Been there done that. I am an old warrior when it comes to women. Been watching Red Pill channels on Youtube, learned a lot about female nature & psyche. So Suave newsletter also helped.
I confronted her about it ofc, she said "we partied" and later she said "we danced and a bunch of us went home to a lady's house". That was at about 4-4:30 in the morning after the event ended.

crikeyhanky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just remembered I jokingly told her a few days before the event "I better come with you so you don't fall on another man's lap". Well that was stupid....
Do you guys think that remark had some effect?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes, you're right bro. I've been thinking about that a lot lately. We never really clicked.
Yeah, sometimes readily available sex and being together with someone ends up being more about convenience than what you really want...easy to get trapped into that long term, especially if there are no real issues that pop up.

crikeyhanky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, sometimes readily available sex and being together with someone ends up being more about convenience than what you really want...easy to get trapped into that long term, especially if there are no real issues that pop up.
True!

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few things

1) Her not coming home is necessarily a sign of cheating, but it will also be an unknown and you have to live with that.
2) Regardless of whether she cheated or not, the real question is do you trust her or not?
3) Trust is a must, foundation, and pillar in a relationship. Without it, don't even bother.
4) Mistrust will only make you live a life of mental torture.

Thread carefully moving forward.

Modern Man Advice

crikeyhanky

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few things

1) Her not coming home is necessarily a sign of cheating, but it will also be an unknown and you have to live with that.
2) Regardless of whether she cheated or not, the real question is do you trust her or not?
3) Trust is a must, foundation, and pillar in a relationship. Without it, don't even bother.
4) Mistrust will only make you live a life of mental torture.

Thread carefully moving forward.

Modern Man Advice
Thanks bro! I never had full trust in her.
I hired a detective before dating her and he told me things.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Hey guys! My first post so here it goes. My gf of 2 years didn't come home one night. She was organising a multi day event and wanted to enjoy & relax on the final day of it. I stayed home on the last day, I was fed up with it by then. I thought she was gonna come home at about 1 or 2 AM, so I went to sleep at midnight. She never called or texted the whole evening and arrived home at 8,30 AM very cheerful. She was obviously been drinking, alcohol breath and everything, told me initially she was partying with a pretty well known singer and some friends. And that she spent the night at a 54 year old lady who she just met, where she fell asleep on the floor. She insisted nothing sexual took place, including kissing or touching and was willing to show me some videos of the party. I didn't care to see any videos, was disgusted by everything by then. She also wanted to have sex but I turned her down.
Any thoughts about this whole incident?
Thanks.
Hmm, not looking good. She may had been fvcking around on you. Prepare to move out and create space. IDK, if your gut is telling you she's had someone inside of her which was not you, trust your gut.

crikeyhanky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, not looking good. She may had been fvcking around on you. Prepare to move out and create space. IDK, if your gut is telling you she's had someone inside of her which was not you, trust your gut.
Yes. Creating space in full deployment.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I went through her phone one night. I found the Whatsapp convo with the singer that she mentioned. He was asking her how did she arrive home and that "last night was epic, we should do it again but with less alcohol involved". She agreed to that and said she felt like 20 again.
I think she got caught up in the moment. She said he looked at her like I never have. And that she needed that. She was most likely semi drunk by then. We had sex the night before that one and she didn't remember some details of it, like where I ejaculated. She was semi drunk as well, she always remembered details like that.
When a woman tells you "we just talked/danced/kissed" it's always more than that. She said "we danced".
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna end it but needed some more info & perspective.
Bro...I understand that telling this to fellow men always involves a bit of shame,but you could've made 1 post, saying this and everybody would tell you to end it on the spot.

Let's analyze that " look". A lustful look? So you live with her but never looked at her lustful? Ofcourse you did, you just didn't had the status singer dude had.

The irony of getting close to a woman is you will get to know what's REALLY on her mind, one way or another. And she will hide behind her " being a woman " as an excuse. Thing is, by the time you learn about this you are probably already way into deep.she won't tell you in the first date.

Be prepared to hear more and more and more details over time. Which will be painfull. Best is to simply leave and recover.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
1. Propinquity
2. Isolation
3. Social lubricants - alcohol, pot and other intoxicants lower inhibitions
4. Plausible deniability
5. And having attractive, eager and willing males around.

That’s all it takes. She should not have put herself into this situations. Sucks but it’s reality. I remember being a corporate manager and going to trade shows in Vegas with women I knew were married. One cannot unsee what I’ve witnessed.

Also a shame you didn’t get her naked when she came home. You could’ve easily told if she’d had sex with another man, or even had been fingered. Her vulva would be swollen in both cases and in one she would smell like latex or different if he went in raw as it changes vaginal chemistry.

Being able to bust a chick that way is the way to go if you have any hope of wounding her psyche. As much as women say they don’t care if they’re marveled a slut or come dumpster it eats away at their minds if a man that previously wanted her is turned away. in disgust.

Next time your with a chick and you’re about to do down on her just stop for 5 seconds and look at her - she will get super self concious. It’s like a magic trick.

I just remembered I jokingly told her a few days before the event "I better come with you so you don't fall on another man's lap". Well that was stupid....
Do you guys think that remark had some effect?

Last edited:

crikeyhanky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro...I understand that telling this to fellow men always involves a bit of shame,but you could've made 1 post, saying this and everybody would tell you to end it on the spot.

Let's analyze that " look". A lustful look? So you live with her but never looked at her lustful? Ofcourse you did, you just didn't had the status singer dude had.

The irony of getting close to a woman is you will get to know what's REALLY on her mind, one way or another. And she will hide behind her " being a woman " as an excuse. Thing is, by the time you learn about this you are probably already way into deep.she won't tell you in the first date.

Be prepared to hear more and more and more details over time. Which will be painfull. Best is to simply leave and recover.
I feel no shame in this space. I am relaxed when describing every little detail. Maybe I haven't looked at her like that in a while. I am not really a romantic person.
She keeps denying any wrong doing, but I don't buy her story.
Thanks dude!