Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf Cheating?

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys . Been a while since i posted here . Life been awesome till now . I’ve been with a chick for a while now but we live too far away from each other. For that reason i spin another 2 plates but i play the game too well to be spotted so no issues there .

Anyway we meet each other as much as possible but it’s been 3 weeks since the last time cause of work . We had planned since the last time we saw each other to meet again in 4 weeks time ( thats next week ) for a few days . Anyway till 2 weeks ago everything was perfect. Lots of interest, she would occasionally FaceTime or call me during the day . Everything was flowing as it should be .
Then one morning , called her , no response. I text the night later and got a very long text saying that i push her and she wants something stable and serious in her life and that she doesn’t want to talk all day long with me anymore . I was like ok , whatever .
I followed with no contact for a couple of days and then she called at 4 am to see if I’m well . I was like wtf she wants me for this time of the night . I continued the NC when i texted her after 4 days because i wanted to arrange something with her while i was there with her . Massive disrespect, sarcastic in a bad way and again the same bs she said the last , that she wants someone to be close to her and blah blah . Then i tell her , forget it we aint meeting next week and she was like “ no don’t do that , i really want to see you but i don’t know I’m confused “. Gave her the thumbs up and again NC from me.

we haven’t talked since then , i texted her Merry Christmas and happy new year at Christmas eve which she replied with kisses and hearts and that’s all since then . No contact or whatever.
So what do you think . Is she cheating? Should i still see her again or next her ?

Mind you she 27 and I’m 24 .I know very well the bell is ringing for her .

Last edited:

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes she's cheating
I’ve been in the same situation some time ago and the chick would respond exactly the same , she was fcking with a dude that was really garbage, both in status and face/body . I felt that one hard for some time but ain’t happening this time .
What would you suggest? Continue no contact and play the victim if she calls me out or call her out on her nonsensical bs she’s been acting lately?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 Distance does not make the heart grow fonder, distance makes the eyes wander.

#2 You are cheating on her too lol. What's the big problem? You two simply have an on-off fwb relation, it's no big deal.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 Distance does not make the heart grow fonder, distance makes the eyes wander.

#2 You are cheating on her too lol. What's the big problem? You two simply have an on-off fwb relation, it's no big deal.
The problem is that i was intending to let go of my old habits and be more serious with her . I guess since she’s been waving a lot that red flag lately as i explained in my op , there is no need to let go off my old habits then. That means i have already came in contact with an older plate of mine and she lives where my gf lives , so there is no need to cancel any flights. I’ll try to gain as much as possible from this situation.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro are you that dense? YOUR DONE. GAME OVER she is LITERALLY TELLING YOU SHE DONT WANT YOU BRO

Just tell her to fk off and be done wit it move on my G
That’s what i thought aswell. Chick proved to be low quality and there is no need to try anything else. Next.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s what i thought aswell. Chick proved to be low quality and there is no need to try anything else. Next.
She didn’t prove to be low quality. She stated she wants something, you can’t give it to her, so you both need to move on. Generally I’d say since you are seeing other girls and it’s a long distance thing just fvck with each other when you are within close proximity. But you caught feelings and it shows. And if it shows enough for you to come to this forum and post about it you better believe she knows too.

don’t get all butt hurt about it, which is the vibe I get with your posts. You don’t need to be mad or upset with her, just be indifferent. Continue meeting with other women. And don’t try long distance relationships, they never work. Just keep those things casual

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"i play the game too well to be spotted so no issues there "
Would a guy who's playing the game so well really resort to coming on a forum with this nonsense? A real G would keep on moving.

"Chick proved to be low quality and there is no need to try anything else. Next."
Guy "supposedly" spinning 2 plates but expects his women to be loyal. I swear to God you can't make this chit up how retarded humanity is becoming.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Chick proved to be low quality and there is no need to try anything else. Next."
Guy "supposedly" spinning 2 plates but expects his women to be loyal. I swear to God you can't make this chit up how retarded humanity is becoming.
Agreed but they are doing the same thing to each other, it's no big deal. They are actually a good fit.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long Distance Relationship? This was OVER from the very first moment the ****/Vagina meeting took place.

Been there, done it, wasted 2 years of my life.. Never again!

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"i play the game too well to be spotted so no issues there "
Would a guy who's playing the game so well really resort to coming on a forum with this nonsense? A real G would keep on moving.

Listen dude , most of what i know about dating i learned it from the dj bible. I post like twice each year . I don’t brag about it all the time I’m the god of seduction or whatever. Go see my earlier post and you’ll know who i am. It’s just an update of my development through the years and how much each advise and experience helped me .

i do expect from her to be loyal cause I’m showing loyal traits to her . Even if i wasn’t fxking my other plates ,I’m considered an attractive guy and women hit up on me quite often . She knows that and that’s a price she has to pay if she wants to be with me . If not then she’s free to pick any guy uglier than me . But i don’t want her to play with me . That’s all.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You two weren't girlfriend boyfriend type of scenario from the get go, more like occasional fck buddies. She understands it exactly like that, while you for some reason don't get it. Essentially she told you I want a relationship. Question is do you want it with her? I think not.
I do want it with her bro . That’s why i was intended to let go of my habits and all the plates and be serious with her . I already told her many times that she can move with me and she just denies it . And it’s not like she has any financial issues that would cause any further problems.
I have already explained to her that i want something serious with her , otherwise i would had ended it before it even started.
She didn’t prove to be low quality. She stated she wants something, you can’t give it to her, so you both need to move on. Generally I’d say since you are seeing other girls and it’s a long distance thing just fvck with each other when you are within close proximity. But you caught feelings and it shows. And if it shows enough for you to come to this forum and post about it you better believe she knows too.

don’t get all butt hurt about it, which is the vibe I get with your posts. You don’t need to be mad or upset with her, just be indifferent. Continue meeting with other women. And don’t try long distance relationships, they never work. Just keep those things casual
I’m mad cause i feel like i lost time with her because i wanted something more and instead i took nothing. Also another of the reasons why i chose to be with her is because she’s supposedly mature enough to know what she wants and not be confused as every Younger girl with no experience of everything. I want to have a person on my side who knows where she’s going and what she wants. She doesn’t know anything. She says she doesn’t want to speak with me ever and then she says she wants to meet . That makes perfect sense . Not. What I’ve Seen mostly around here is the opposite. Chicks talking with every guy for hours and they never want to meet .
Whatever . I’m ghosting her for ever . Already deleted her number and muted on social media . Anyway I’m not expecting her any time soon to reach for me . She didn’t even wish me happy new year so I’ll try to forget her and move on as i should have done much earlier .

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's outright admitting that she likes you but not your relationship, I was in her situation recently. Girl I was dating had no time for me, only time for work. After 3 weeks of not seeing her with no end in sight I dumped her

No point in being part of a loyal committed relationship where you don't even see each other once a week. If she was cheating she could plate you forever and not give a ****.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's outright admitting that she likes you but not your relationship, I was in her situation recently. Girl I was dating had no time for me, only time for work. After 3 weeks of not seeing her with no end in sight I dumped her

No point in being part of a loyal committed relationship where you don't even see each other once a week. If she was cheating she could plate you forever and not give a ****.
The woman is relationship material. She has some traits that i have never seen to another Woman and she got most of what i look for in a woman . She’s not perfect , far from it she’s a human being after all .
As stringpuller said , i should always asume that she’s still in the game and i should never relax . Having those 2 plates was to maintain the abundance mindset many people discuss about all the time around here plus a couple of options to play with when I’m on the need you know what I’m saying . And it works.

The issue here is that i can find many solutions to the problem of our distance but she ain’t seem to do the same . Quite the opposite. I guess that’s normal female behavior .

My work allows me to have many options but when you believe that you found someone close to what you want in your life , i don’t think it’s a good idea to kick it away . I may be wrong but you never know .

well I’d love to have the opinion of beexcellent right now .

Glassguy

Reaction score

This is a great example of what to do when the situation is no longer benefiting you.

Some say that we are too on the far end of the spectrum in our red pilled mentality. Those same men would continue doing something that no longer benefited them. 10 years in they would be handcuffed with marriage, kids and no way out. Or the woman would have monkey branched sooner rather than later and left you wondering and trying to negotiate, further burying your manhood.

Red pill is nothing more than realizing what women are truly capable of IF you let a woman like this continue.

Its putting yourself FIRST in the dating game.

Its realizing there are billions of other women and realizing that some situations require you to cut your losses and move on.

It's not yelling at a woman. Its not abusing a woman. Its NOT "hating " women. Hell if we hated them we wouldn't go find another one....or three lol.

Well done @devilkingx2

6_Magnet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do long distance you poor bastard. I've been there, Don't ****ing do it. The girl has to be within 25km or 15miles. If you're not seeing each other at least 1-2 times per week (if you've been dating a while it will be more than that) then your life is a huge joke. Tell her it's over and move on. It will be difficult. And you won't listen to the advice anyway. But one day maybe a year from now after she ****s you over, it will be your job to make sure this never happens again.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
“ i really want to see you but i don’t know I’m confused “.
Whenever you hear this. It’s certain there’s another. Women only get confused when there’s two or more men she pitting against.

This is a manipulation to get you spinning inside. It’s designed to get you to supplicate. She’s knows exactly what she’s doing to the man she says it to.

You are actually in the loosing position.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever you hear this. It’s certain there’s another. Women only get confused when there’s two or more men she pitting against.

This is a manipulation to get you spinning inside. It’s designed to get you to supplicate. She’s knows exactly what she’s doing to the man she says it to.

You are actually in the loosing position.
What is she telling the other guy? Lemme guess, nothing. She pursues him and lets him fvck her as he chooses to. He won't give her a commitment, and he's even hard to reach for the sex at times. With you, the one she's telling you she's "confused", it means she knows she supposed to like you but she can't.... Because she desires someone else.