You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
It's not that she's good.Oh this girls good.
Cut it now or else suffer the mental torment
You see, Your mind is now tormented on what she's doing in secret, Who she may be talking to, why it's taking her so long to respond and as you said yourself "Still feel uneasy though". This is why I told you to cut it because you will be going through this unessesary sh!t if you keep this chick around as a girlfriend.Still feel very uneasy though. Tonight I sent her a message at 8 and almost 2 hours later no response. Says she’s active on fb messenger though. Same thing the other night. Sent a text at 8:30 and don’t hear anything back until 11 when I’m already asleep I get a “I miss you babe”
Just to add, if you do say something to her, be ready to put your steel backbone and balls on because she will convince you that "it's nothing like that!" And "I'm not attracted to him ugh". Women say all kinds of sh!t like this
This was an easy predictable outcome if you said anything. Her response was classic. Of course she's going to say something like this. either way she's probably doing sh!t behind your back and that's why you feel "uneasy", It's a gut feeling something seems off.She gets really upset that I would even think that about her, saying how she’s been cheated on and wouldn’t do anything like that. Makes me feel like an a$$ for even accusing her of doing anything sketchy
Hahaha, your reaction, how many times have you heard that and later found out they were cheating or planning to? (I've never been in any relationship myself so can't say)
Texts me this morning saying she hopes everything is ok. I ask why she says that, because of last night? And she says ya, that she texted me at 7 and again at 11 to say goodnight. Didn’t get either of the texts she was talking about. She says she didn’t get the text I sent at 8.You see, Your mind is now tormented on what she's doing in secret, Who she may be talking to, why it's taking her so long to respond and as you said yourself "Still feel uneasy though". This is why I told you to cut it because you will be going through this unessesary sh!t if you keep this chick around as a girlfriend.
This was an easy predictable outcome if you said anything. Her response was classic. Of course she's going to say something like this. either way she's probably doing sh!t behind your back and that's why you feel "uneasy", It's a gut feeling something seems off.
You fell right in man.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Yes, lying and cheating create a need for a cover story…Texts me this morning saying she hopes everything is ok. I ask why she says that, because of last night? And she says ya, that she texted me at 7 and again at 11 to say goodnight. Didn’t get either of the texts she was talking about. She says she didn’t get the text I sent at 8.
My gut is telling me that it could be she was fvcking this new boss, because she will usually pass out right after we finish fvcking too. Now she’s saying she sent texts so it seems like she tried to talk.
Just kinda venting here, been talking to my buddy and next time I see her just going to tell her I just can’t deal with not trusting her
She knows how weak minded he isYes, lying and cheating create a need for a cover story…
That one was weak, but she probably thought you would believe it.
Lmfao,She knows how weak minded he is
She's completely full of sh!t and if I was in your shoes, I would tell her exactly that to her face. Women like this need to be put in their place. Maybe she wasnt fvcking him..........yet and just talking to him but I wouldn't be surprised if she did.Texts me this morning saying she hopes everything is ok. I ask why she says that, because of last night? And she says ya, that she texted me at 7 and again at 11 to say goodnight. Didn’t get either of the texts she was talking about. She says she didn’t get the text I sent at 8.
My gut is telling me that it could be she was fvcking this new boss, because she will usually pass out right after we finish fvcking too. Now she’s saying she sent texts so it seems like she tried to talk.
Just kinda venting here, been talking to my buddy and next time I see her just going to tell her I just can’t deal with not trusting her
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.