"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Gf’s “boss”

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Oh this girls good.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Cut it now or else suffer the mental torment
Still feel very uneasy though. Tonight I sent her a message at 8 and almost 2 hours later no response. Says she’s active on fb messenger though. Same thing the other night. Sent a text at 8:30 and don’t hear anything back until 11 when I’m already asleep I get a “I miss you babe”
You see, Your mind is now tormented on what she's doing in secret, Who she may be talking to, why it's taking her so long to respond and as you said yourself "Still feel uneasy though". This is why I told you to cut it because you will be going through this unessesary sh!t if you keep this chick around as a girlfriend.


Just to add, if you do say something to her, be ready to put your steel backbone and balls on because she will convince you that "it's nothing like that!" And "I'm not attracted to him ugh". Women say all kinds of sh!t like this
She gets really upset that I would even think that about her, saying how she’s been cheated on and wouldn’t do anything like that. Makes me feel like an a$$ for even accusing her of doing anything sketchy
This was an easy predictable outcome if you said anything. Her response was classic. Of course she's going to say something like this. either way she's probably doing sh!t behind your back and that's why you feel "uneasy", It's a gut feeling something seems off.

You fell right in man.
 
Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Hahaha, your reaction, how many times have you heard that and later found out they were cheating or planning to? (I've never been in any relationship myself so can't say)
 

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
You see, Your mind is now tormented on what she's doing in secret, Who she may be talking to, why it's taking her so long to respond and as you said yourself "Still feel uneasy though". This is why I told you to cut it because you will be going through this unessesary sh!t if you keep this chick around as a girlfriend.




This was an easy predictable outcome if you said anything. Her response was classic. Of course she's going to say something like this. either way she's probably doing sh!t behind your back and that's why you feel "uneasy", It's a gut feeling something seems off.

You fell right in man.
Texts me this morning saying she hopes everything is ok. I ask why she says that, because of last night? And she says ya, that she texted me at 7 and again at 11 to say goodnight. Didn’t get either of the texts she was talking about. She says she didn’t get the text I sent at 8.

My gut is telling me that it could be she was fvcking this new boss, because she will usually pass out right after we finish fvcking too. Now she’s saying she sent texts so it seems like she tried to talk.

Just kinda venting here, been talking to my buddy and next time I see her just going to tell her I just can’t deal with not trusting her
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Texts me this morning saying she hopes everything is ok. I ask why she says that, because of last night? And she says ya, that she texted me at 7 and again at 11 to say goodnight. Didn’t get either of the texts she was talking about. She says she didn’t get the text I sent at 8.

My gut is telling me that it could be she was fvcking this new boss, because she will usually pass out right after we finish fvcking too. Now she’s saying she sent texts so it seems like she tried to talk.

Just kinda venting here, been talking to my buddy and next time I see her just going to tell her I just can’t deal with not trusting her
Yes, lying and cheating create a need for a cover story…
That one was weak, but she probably thought you would believe it.
 
Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Texts me this morning saying she hopes everything is ok. I ask why she says that, because of last night? And she says ya, that she texted me at 7 and again at 11 to say goodnight. Didn’t get either of the texts she was talking about. She says she didn’t get the text I sent at 8.

My gut is telling me that it could be she was fvcking this new boss, because she will usually pass out right after we finish fvcking too. Now she’s saying she sent texts so it seems like she tried to talk.

Just kinda venting here, been talking to my buddy and next time I see her just going to tell her I just can’t deal with not trusting her
She's completely full of sh!t and if I was in your shoes, I would tell her exactly that to her face. Women like this need to be put in their place. Maybe she wasnt fvcking him..........yet and just talking to him but I wouldn't be surprised if she did.

You have two options here:

•Get your stuff back and cut this chick off. Period.
•Don't say anything else and keep her as your sex toy. You engage with her when you or her wants to fvck. other than that, talking via phone/text/FB etc is very limited. You need to treat her like she's just a chick who sucks you off. In the meantime you meet more Women that keep your mind and c0ck occupied when she's not around.

Me personally, I would keep her and date multiple Women at the same time to keep my bullpen roster options open. However in your case, I'm not sure you can choose option number 2 because you seem too emotionally invested already. Your emotions are caught up in this one girl and if she fvcks this other guy or not.
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
Dude...stop talking to her! About how you feel, what you think and all that...women NEVER change course from talking. The only thing they understand is action. In fact, the more you talk to her the weaker you come across and she subconsciously feels she's right in whatever it is that she's doing.

Just get your stuff, stop responding and leave her be.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2018
Messages
54
Reaction score
12
Age
42
I was in a similar situation recently but not as invested as it sounds for you but what I did was first I didn't give myself a hard time. Kristen Neff Self Compassion for me is the first line of defence when I'm not feeling secure about something. It makes suffering or insecurity far, far easier to handle. Second thing in my case was to internalise the belief that women are only a condiment to my plate of food. (NLP, Neuro Linguistic Hypnotherapy (self hypnotising)) visualisation, meditation, exercise) Yes she can make it taste decidedly better but there are many condiments you can choose from. So abundance. Also I find whenever **** hits fan, sit down for as long as it takes and keep a gratitude diary. There will be a lot of things in your life you can be grateful for. And you can be grateful to yourself for having a positive outlook and working to better yourself. We can't ever control anyone's actions and we aren't entitled to.Develop this relationship with yourself and you will need her less and less. Maybe she has a friend you can ****. Good luck mate we have all been there at some time.
 
Top