Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

getting up at 530 overated

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My natural clock seems to be Hugh Hefner hours - go to sleep as the sun is coming up.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waking up at 10am makes the strongest and more energic, 8 hours from 3am to 11am leave me full of energy while 8 hours from 11pm to 7am leave me lazy as fvck.

I hate the alarm clock, I would rather run 10 floors of stairs rather than waking up before Im ready.

Serenity

Reaction score
They sold it to me as "flexible".
Well, "flexible" is most often not in favor of the employee. I'm not exactly flexible though. After exactly 5 weeks the schedule just repeats. I know how I work tomorrow, next week, month, year or decade. So it's very predictable. There's really only 1 rough transition during those 5 weeks, the rest doesn't require sudden changes in sleep pattern.

What I meant about not keeping a regular schedule is that I can't do something at a specific time on a specific weekday every single week, because at least once every 5th week I'll work at that time.

Had it been unpredictable or as they so nicely try to sell it "flexible", then I would have quit a long time ago.

U

user43770

They sold it to me as "flexible".

I was so exhausted that one time coming home, I got money out of a cashpoint and actually left the money in the cashpoint.

And i've done stuff like 12 hours on building sites no problem.

For me, early or late but not both.
We occasionally switch back and forth in my line of work. As you said, that's about the worst sh1t ever, I reckon.

You have to get used to people's angry sides. And you've never truly seen someone's angry side until they're completely exhausted.