"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Getting told off..

Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Rochester, NY, USA
Today, a girl who I've never talk to told me off. Let me elaborate on why this happened..

Near the end of May, I got with a girl, which you can draw your own conclusion to. Anyway, this girl wouldn't stop calling, instant messaging, etc. She said she had gotten a friend of hers to agree to a threesome, the only thing is, this girl is a sister of a friend of mine (another girl). So I decided that it wouldn't be right to mess around like that with a friendship, and declined. Besides, if I really needed some, I could get it within about a week.

So anyway, the two of them walk by me today while I'm conversating with my friends on our plans tonight. As she walks by, I hear her friend say "How could you f*ck him?! He's ugly!" So I turned around and said "Would you like to say that again, you got my attention." She got right in my face and started telling me off. I assume it was bad, but I wasn't listening. I was looking at her for signs of attraction that she couldn't control. Keep in mind it was pretty bright out today. As I stared into her eyes, her pupils were very large (sign of attraction) and she was maintaining eye contact for longer than I thought she would.

Some of you may notice when being told off by a female friend of your female friend, they will break eye contact and point to the friend. This girl in particular, did not.

As she walked away, I kept my eyes on her, and within about 5 seconds, she turned around and looked at me for a little while, walking into someone.

What I don't understand about this, is that afterwards, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was so attracted to the fact that she had the guts to tell me off, a complete stranger, so well, even though she was obviously attracted to me. So now I'm really attracted to the sister of my friend, and I don't know what it was.

It could be that she was attracted to me, and since I could tell, I became attracted to her (naturally, humans like others that like them). It could have been that I find her power attractive. I'm not too sure.

Anyone else ever have this happen to them? I'm at a loss for words on how to proceed with this..
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2002
Messages
849
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Littleton, Colorado, United States
LOL, crazy dude

I think she was just pissed that you declined to have sex with her. You knocked her ego in the dirt, so she felt like she had to find something wrong with you in order to console her tattered pride. I dunno if you can salvage it now, I've never had experience turning a girl's anger around into attraction.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
yawwwnn an ice berg just melted in front of me
 

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
major props for maintaining control and just analyzing her... that is hilarious.
 

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
Definitely a sign of attraction. I mean the pupils don't matter much since she's screaming at you and all that adrenaline will do that **** to you. I agree with you though. She is attracted to you and can't handle not having your **** up her *****. You should forget this friendship thing and let those girls ride on top of you.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top