Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting the Willpower to Go Out Even when Exhausted After Work

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, hope you're well. Because I'm going to Vegas in about 5 weeks, I'm aiming to take every opportunity I can to go out and practice NightGame. I want to be super, ultra prepared when I go to Vegas.

But I screwed up last night. I was supposed to go to a party to go out, socialize, and meet some cute women. Continue to practice approaching in those loud environments.

Unfortunately, I ended up in my bed and when I woke up it was 8 AM. Which is insane, considering I usually get up for work at 5 AM.

This happens to me often. I am simply too exhausted to go out and game at night effectively.

Even though this is a big problem, it is understandable. I work two jobs to keep my cash flow high and eliminate student debt as soon as possible. During the day, I am a software engineer and I work a music gig at night on the weekends. Yesterday, I got up at 5 AM. I did my workday from 7 AM-4:30 PM. Then, I immediately left for setup and worked my music job. By the time I got home, it was 11 PM. I then crashed instead of going to the party like I was supposed to.
Even a Bang energy drink didn't do that much for me.

I absolutely need to get used to going out even when tired. For example, at some point, I plan on taking a stint to Miami for 2 weeks. Every single day, I will be working during the daytime and then tearing it up gaming at night. So I'm gonna be fvcking exhausted. But my shyt still has to get done.

Since this is a situation that I will definitely be in if I want to succeed. I was hoping I could get some tips on how to navigate this successfully.

My Ideas:
Totally clean my room to avoid mental clutter
Have my NightGame clothes pressed and set out the day before so that is one less step.
Drink an energy drink to get a little kick
Allow myself to relax for 30 minutes after work before going out. Whatever I want to do, probably video games. Then I would be mentally refreshed before going out.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
It takes 21 days to build a habit, you need to be constantly going out and getting yourself used to this environment. Try to consider approaching girls to be your break and reward from a long day of work so you can change your mindset

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I work 12 - 14 hrs as a Physician and go out every single night. When people ask me, they are surprised that I have the energy. Honestly it’s just practice and a way of life. Take a nap, go to the gym, and eat healthy. After a few struggling days, it’ll just be second nature to go out.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont drink to much when you go out, save your energy for vegas it will also help your game.

eat a good meal the night before going out, losts of meat, what you eat today is what your body works off of tomorrow. If your into vitamins take b-12 complex daily.

wake up everyday at the same time even the weekends or if you go out the night before. I dont know if your addicted to energy drinks but i would actually avoid them at all cost. If your really that tired a good night sleep is better for you. Everything else you suggested is spot on.

also dont waste your time talking just to talk, if you know what I mean, everything that comes out of your mouth should have a purpose, this keeps a man sharp mentally.

If you stay focused and disciplined for the next 5 weeks I belive youll be good to go when you touch down in vegas.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, hope you're well. Because I'm going to Vegas in about 5 weeks, I'm aiming to take every opportunity I can to go out and practice NightGame. I want to be super, ultra prepared when I go to Vegas.

But I screwed up last night. I was supposed to go to a party to go out, socialize, and meet some cute women. Continue to practice approaching in those loud environments.

Unfortunately, I ended up in my bed and when I woke up it was 8 AM. Which is insane, considering I usually get up for work at 5 AM.

This happens to me often. I am simply too exhausted to go out and game at night effectively.

Even though this is a big problem, it is understandable. I work two jobs to keep my cash flow high and eliminate student debt as soon as possible. During the day, I am a software engineer and I work a music gig at night on the weekends. Yesterday, I got up at 5 AM. I did my workday from 7 AM-4:30 PM. Then, I immediately left for setup and worked my music job. By the time I got home, it was 11 PM. I then crashed instead of going to the party like I was supposed to.
Even a Bang energy drink didn't do that much for me.

I absolutely need to get used to going out even when tired. For example, at some point, I plan on taking a stint to Miami for 2 weeks. Every single day, I will be working during the daytime and then tearing it up gaming at night. So I'm gonna be fvcking exhausted. But my shyt still has to get done.

Since this is a situation that I will definitely be in if I want to succeed. I was hoping I could get some tips on how to navigate this successfully.

My Ideas:
Totally clean my room to avoid mental clutter
Have my NightGame clothes pressed and set out the day before so that is one less step.
Drink an energy drink to get a little kick
Allow myself to relax for 30 minutes after work before going out. Whatever I want to do, probably video games. Then I would be mentally refreshed before going out.
3 approaches everyday. On walk to work, lunch, trip to the gym. Stick to the script.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am simply too exhausted to go out and game at night effectively.
When I read this, I identify and I see someone who isn't using time effectively. It's crucial to find a game style that can fit your circadian rhythms/peak energy levels. This was a tough lesson for me to learn as it took me until I was nearly 30 years old to learn that approaching done before 8 PM was going to be the best fit my peak energy levels. I'll detail my own self-discovery process on this.

Since graduating college 15+ years ago, I have typically worked white collar, office jobs that are Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM type jobs. These are jobs that have requiring a lot of mental alertness. I need a fair amount of rest to have the level of mental alertness to be able to do those jobs.

As a result, going on a Wednesday night/early Thursday morning until 11:45 PM - 2;15 AM isn't and never was going to be best for me. I wouldn't be able to perform my job well. I need to perform my job well in order to have enough money to seduce women. That's a shame because weeknights are often better at bars than Friday/Saturday night. On weeknights, there are often fewer women out, but the ones who are out are more serious about meeting men. If you're a woman out of a bar on Tuesday night at 10:30 PM, you're much more serious about meeting men than a woman out at 10:30 PM on Friday/Saturday night.

So many single male John Paychecks go out on Friday/Saturday night with the goal of picking up women (provided that they aren't solely reliant on swipe apps for vagina). Do you know what happens on Friday/Saturday nights? Venues get lousy ratios in many cases and women get turned off by the bad game thrown at them by beta male John Paychecks. Additionally, there are a lot of women in larger groups going out those nights for attention whoring purposes and/or getting solid photos at cool spots in the city for Instagram. Prior to Instagram getting big, the cool photos used to go to Facebook. Those women are worthless. While there are men who get laid from Friday/Saturday nights efforts at nightclubs, it's a difficult environment that doesn't position a lot of men for success.

If I didn't consider everything I wrote in the paragraph above, what I am about to say was possibly even more important for me. Waking up early Monday-Friday ruined my ability to stay up late on weekends. There were many times I noticed that if I stayed up until 1-3 AM on a Saturday night/early Sunday morning trying to get vag, I would wake up at 6 AM as if it were a work day. If I was lucky, I'd sleep slightly later into the morning, maybe 7 AM. Then, I would feel lousy on one of my off days even if I didn't get drunk the night before. The lack of sleep wouldn't benefit me.

The combination of late hours for a day shift worker and alcohol doesn't make for a sharp seducer. I realized there were few options with bar/nightclub game that were going to be well suited to my peak energy levels, so that I could be a sharp seducer. If I am out approaching strangers, I need to be at my sharpest to handle the intense competition plus the shiit tests that women use.

If I wanted to approach strange women at my best, I learned that I need to do this combination.
  1. Approach women at non-bar venues prior to 8 PM. This means I could do evening fitness classes after work, weekend morning fitness classes, the grocery store, mall, other retail, and random outdoor approaching. This became the majority of my approaching. Pre-pandemic, I was decent at grocery store approaching. I found the malls were not as good for me. Fitness classes were surprisingly challenging given the great ratios.
  2. Approach women at bars during 5 PM-8 PM type "Happy Hours" on weekdays or day drinking on weekends.
  3. Attend organic events in the city that wrapped up prior to 8-9 PM. I remember attending things like a block party in a city park one evening. No gimmicky events like Meetup.com events, speed dating, etc. Just real events. This was a small part of my overall approaching.
  4. Attend private residence parties where singles might be present. These events were rare simply because I've always had a weak social circle not capable of arranging dates for me.

Glassguy

Reaction score
If I am exhausted, I will not go out. I will even reschedule a date. No reason to go out and meet women if I am not feeling up to it and cannot be a good version of myself.

Its like burning through the Glenn Gary leads in a sales position (if you know the movie, you know the reference).

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going out and meeting women is supposed to be fun. You should do it because you want to,and you should avoid turning it into a job or a chore.If you really don’t feel up to it just don’t do it.

That said,the exhaustion you speak of is something I have experienced.Usually it fades when I’m on the way to or at the venue(hard to feel sleepy when there’s loud music pumping),or in extreme cases I take a shower before heading out,works like a charm.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i was single, I'd go home, shower, change. Have dinner out somewhere and talk to women. I wouldn't always stay out late weeknights, i'd do a mix of real life gaming and internet game. Internet game was really good for during the week. On the weekends i was always out everywhere meeting women.

I get energized by being out and about.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B12, Rhodiola, Ginseng. Get in the habit of taking those every day and you can boost your energy naturally without having to rely on caffeine or sugar.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I read this, I identify and I see someone who isn't using time effectively. It's crucial to find a game style that can fit your circadian rhythms/peak energy levels. This was a tough lesson for me to learn as it took me until I was nearly 30 years old to learn that approaching done before 8 PM was going to be the best fit my peak energy levels. I'll detail my own self-discovery process on this.

Since graduating college 15+ years ago, I have typically worked white collar, office jobs that are Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM type jobs. These are jobs that have requiring a lot of mental alertness. I need a fair amount of rest to have the level of mental alertness to be able to do those jobs.

As a result, going on a Wednesday night/early Thursday morning until 11:45 PM - 2;15 AM isn't and never was going to be best for me. I wouldn't be able to perform my job well. I need to perform my job well in order to have enough money to seduce women. That's a shame because weeknights are often better at bars than Friday/Saturday night. On weeknights, there are often fewer women out, but the ones who are out are more serious about meeting men. If you're a woman out of a bar on Tuesday night at 10:30 PM, you're much more serious about meeting men than a woman out at 10:30 PM on Friday/Saturday night.

So many single male John Paychecks go out on Friday/Saturday night with the goal of picking up women (provided that they aren't solely reliant on swipe apps for vagina). Do you know what happens on Friday/Saturday nights? Venues get lousy ratios in many cases and women get turned off by the bad game thrown at them by beta male John Paychecks. Additionally, there are a lot of women in larger groups going out those nights for attention whoring purposes and/or getting solid photos at cool spots in the city for Instagram. Prior to Instagram getting big, the cool photos used to go to Facebook. Those women are worthless. While there are men who get laid from Friday/Saturday nights efforts at nightclubs, it's a difficult environment that doesn't position a lot of men for success.

If I didn't consider everything I wrote in the paragraph above, what I am about to say was possibly even more important for me. Waking up early Monday-Friday ruined my ability to stay up late on weekends. There were many times I noticed that if I stayed up until 1-3 AM on a Saturday night/early Sunday morning trying to get vag, I would wake up at 6 AM as if it were a work day. If I was lucky, I'd sleep slightly later into the morning, maybe 7 AM. Then, I would feel lousy on one of my off days even if I didn't get drunk the night before. The lack of sleep wouldn't benefit me.

The combination of late hours for a day shift worker and alcohol doesn't make for a sharp seducer. I realized there were few options with bar/nightclub game that were going to be well suited to my peak energy levels, so that I could be a sharp seducer. If I am out approaching strangers, I need to be at my sharpest to handle the intense competition plus the shiit tests that women use.

If I wanted to approach strange women at my best, I learned that I need to do this combination.
  1. Approach women at non-bar venues prior to 8 PM. This means I could do evening fitness classes after work, weekend morning fitness classes, the grocery store, mall, other retail, and random outdoor approaching. This became the majority of my approaching. Pre-pandemic, I was decent at grocery store approaching. I found the malls were not as good for me. Fitness classes were surprisingly challenging given the great ratios.
  2. Approach women at bars during 5 PM-8 PM type "Happy Hours" on weekdays or day drinking on weekends.
  3. Attend organic events in the city that wrapped up prior to 8-9 PM. I remember attending things like a block party in a city park one evening. No gimmicky events like Meetup.com events, speed dating, etc. Just real events. This was a small part of my overall approaching.
  4. Attend private residence parties where singles might be present. These events were rare simply because I've always had a weak social circle not capable of arranging dates for me.
That’s very interesting. I can’t say that I’ve ever went out NightGaming before 8 PM. I will have to field test that.

From what I can tell from my 3 weeks being employed, yes, these types of jobs do require a lot of mental alertness to be successful at them.

You make a very good point about your job providing the necessary money to seduce women. I like the way that Tai Lopez refers to money as “freedom tokens.” And yes, I like the idea of going out on Tuesday or Wednesday evenings as well. I’d very much agree with those women being more serious about meeting new men. And thus, your odds of a successful cold approach being much more successful.

I’ve never really attempted going out before 8 PM before, but I will have to give it a shot.

Yeah, I also agree with that. Those attention wh0res are the worst lmao.

I’m starting to experience that as well with my body waking up naturally at when I get up for work. I find myself waking up at 6 AM on weekends as well. At the very least, I’ve used the time to get more done.

Relying more on Daygame and Happy Hours like you mention could work well for me. I will keep you posted and write FRs.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B12, Rhodiola, Ginseng. Get in the habit of taking those every day and you can boost your energy naturally without having to rely on caffeine or sugar.
Unfortunately, I am completely addicted to caffeine I think. I’m addicted to energy drinks, and I’m at the point where I can drink a Bang or Monster and literally fall right asleep afterwards.

I can’t even imagine going throughout the day without an energy drink. I’ve never tried the supplementation you mentioned but it seems interesting.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relying more on Daygame and Happy Hours like you mention could work well for me.
Not that many men learn that secret. "John Office Worker" and "John Blue Collar Day Job Guy" think that when they need to meet women in person, they need to go out to bars late on Fri/Sat night. That's not true at all. In fact, going out on Fri/Sat night leads to a lot of bad results. In the last 10 years, a lot of those guys have shifted mainly to be swipe app guys. Think about why they became swipe app guys. They became swipe app guys because they were failing at night game.

Since March 2020, "John Office Worker" and "John Blue Collar Day Job Day" have been more on swipe apps because they think that the pandemic has ruined night game. They're partially correct, but swipe apps are a worse choice than many reasons than outdoor approaching. Day game is fairly constant because most men lack the guts to approach women at a non-bar venue during the day/early evening. I think that day game is always going to be a niche activity. I wish I knew about day game earlier than I did. I spent the first 10-12 years of my sexual maturity generally unaware of day game.

I’ve never really attempted going out before 8 PM before, but I will have to give it a shot.
5-8 PM Mon-Fri Happy Hours are one of the best kept secrets in bar approaching. That time frame is better for day shift working men to meet women.

Like late night bar approaching, look for women in groups of 3 or less. Those groups are more serious about meeting men.

Women standing are better positioned to meet men than women sitting at a table.

You make a very good point about your job providing the necessary money to seduce women. I like the idea of going out on Tuesday or Wednesday evenings as well. I’d very much agree with those women being more serious about meeting new men. And thus, your odds of a successful cold approach being much more successful.
Once a man finishes the education portion of his life, his occupation becomes the center of his life. Most men do not start their own businesses and are not independent. Most men depend on either some business entity or some government job for their money. Some men depend on the government for their welfare handouts for money.

For the working man, performing well at your job will give you the money needed to rent a place to live or pay a mortgage as a "home owner". You either need to pay rent, pay a mortgage, or buy a house outright to have a quality space to bang a woman. Few men can successfully seduce when they live at home with parents/other relatives.

Besides shelter, a man needs other items to seduce that employment delivers. In many cities, a car helps a lot in seducing. We can debate how much of a difference that a 15 year old Chevrolet/Honda vs. a 3 year old BMW/Porsche makes in seducing. It's a valid discussion. A 15 year old Honda will get a man to/from work and to/from dates. A 15 year old Honda is a better option in most cities for seducing than relying on public transportation.

A job helps a man buy the clothes/accessories needed to seduce too. In an in-person stranger approach, a woman will see your cell phone when you get her number. This matters less now than in the late 2000s/early 2010s when the tides were shifting from basic feature phones to smartphones. In 2010, if you were trying to get a number with a feature phone and the woman was an earlier iPhone adopter, that wasn't a good look.

If you want to go out late, there is an advantage with going out late Sunday-Thursday nights and avoiding the masses of Friday-Saturday nights. Less selection at most places Sunday-Thursday nights, but more serious women in many cases.

From what I can tell from my 3 weeks being employed, yes, these types of jobs do require a lot of mental alertness to be successful at them.

I’m starting to experience that as well with my body waking up naturally at when I get up for work. I find myself waking up at 6 AM on weekends as well. At the very least, I’ve used the time to get more done.
Everything you describe here is normal. I've always been impressed with the day shift workers who could stay out late and sleep until 10 AM-1 PM on the weekends. I could never do that. Once I graduated college and had to be awake at 6 AM to get ready for a job that started around 8-9 AM, it changed my sleep patterns.

Mental alertness is relevant in both white and blue collar jobs.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't go. You're sacrificing your health. Women aren't worth it.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start working out in the evening after work, then hit the bar with an Endorphin buzz. .

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It sounds like your are going to burn yourself out and quickly

I don't know how old you are but pulling these stunts will cost your health dearly and age you

I live a low stress life at the moment other than a couple of vices like trading and gambling which i choose to participate in

I get 8 hours of sleep a night minimum every single night and eat healthy for 5 days of the week on weekends i have treats , i have a few beers on a Friday evening and maybe a little weed

i am 30 next month i could pass for 25 easily

My friend on the other hand is 31 and has been living a high stress life doing manual labour work with 5-6 hours sleep a night for the last 3 years

He is balding and receding and already has wrinkles he looks closer to 40

He is addicted to stress and fast paced life

i'm not sure wether its better to life a life of longevity or live fast die young

I don't enjoy stress so for me looking after my body takes priority over money and women