"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Getting the Number

LilKid

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 5, 2002
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Ok theres this pretty girl in my class, probably a 7-7.5 which I wouldn't mind getting a fvck out of. The problem is, I don't really know how to ask for number or where i should take her/whether I should pay yadda yadda yada
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
ask her for her number, take her wherever you want, only pay if you want to, and if she has a problem then it's too bad for her.
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Bible reading required.
 

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
335
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Originally posted by dbot
ask her for her number, take her wherever you want, only pay if you want to, and if she has a problem then it's too bad for her.
I'm still somewhat a noobie myself.

But what I fvcking hate is new people who come to this site and read about "Think of yourself as the catch, act like you don't give-a-sh!t..." and they take it to the extremes!

If you asked her out and it's your first date, why the fvck shouldn't you pay jackass? You gonna ask a girl to join you for something and act like an a$$hole by not paying?

After the first date then money can be paid by either of you, but if it was your idea to go out you should freaking pay cheapass.

SuSHI.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
yeah you better pay i went with this one girl and stupidly didnt even think and she ended up paying for herself now she thinks im a cheapass.. well i am so oh well..
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
I do think of myself as a great catch, and so should you. Why? Because we know that we have many qualities that 99% of other men on this planet don't have. Does that mean we should put ourselves on a pedastal? Of course not.

I never said to take her out and refuse to pay. I said pay if you want to. And that really depends on the situation. If I meet a girl and ask her if she wants to grab a bite with me at Subway, then she can pay for her own sandwitch. The same goes for coffee or any other cheap, casual dining. However, if I take her out to dinner then of course I will pay, but its also on my terms and if she's not down with it then its too bad for her.
 
Top