Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

getting stuck need help!!!!

unamean

Don Juan
Reaction score
i went out with this girl the other night. we went to TGI fridays. we had great convosations. then we went to play some pool. then we smoked some weed and we went back to my house to watch some tv. but the weird thing is that i would ask her stuff and she would mumble her words so i couldn't really hear what she was saying.
so we're sitting there and we're both f***ed up, i go in for the kiss and she turned away. and i said "whats wrong" and she was just mumbling and i tried it again and the same thing happend. WTF. so then i took her home and she told me to call her. my question is, whats a better way to initiate the hook up, because it was really awkward and i was very nervous.

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she was just STONED or something.... ya think?
Weed affects different peeps different ways.
back in the day, when i used to smoke it alot, it would make me super-self-consious. Not condusive to romance if that's her reaction.
In my opinion Alcohol is better than weed for getting ladies to loosen-up. I've even been told by a girl that Alcohol makes her horney! It doesn't get much clearer than that!

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by maranathaman
I've even been told by a girl that Alcohol makes her horney! It doesn't get much clearer than that!
I've been told the same thing a few times. Althought I've never done week I've been there first hand when alcohol gets the women worked up!