"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

getting stuck need help!!!!

unamean

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
new york
i went out with this girl the other night. we went to TGI fridays. we had great convosations. then we went to play some pool. then we smoked some weed and we went back to my house to watch some tv. but the weird thing is that i would ask her stuff and she would mumble her words so i couldn't really hear what she was saying.
so we're sitting there and we're both f***ed up, i go in for the kiss and she turned away. and i said "whats wrong" and she was just mumbling and i tried it again and the same thing happend. WTF. so then i took her home and she told me to call her. my question is, whats a better way to initiate the hook up, because it was really awkward and i was very nervous.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2000
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
17
Location
LosAngeles, Ca. USA!
Maybe she was just STONED or something.... ya think?
Weed affects different peeps different ways.
back in the day, when i used to smoke it alot, it would make me super-self-consious. Not condusive to romance if that's her reaction.
In my opinion Alcohol is better than weed for getting ladies to loosen-up. I've even been told by a girl that Alcohol makes her horney! It doesn't get much clearer than that!
 

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by maranathaman
I've even been told by a girl that Alcohol makes her horney! It doesn't get much clearer than that!
I've been told the same thing a few times. Althought I've never done week I've been there first hand when alcohol gets the women worked up!
 
Top