"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Getting shot down

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
What are you thinking when u see a guy getting shot down?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Cbaoth

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
111
Reaction score
1
I think at least he had the balls to give it a shot, unlike the rest of the guys that stand around poking fun at him (usually the ones who don't have the confidence to approach).
 

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Cbaoth
I think at least he had the balls to give it a shot, unlike the rest of the guys that stand around poking fun at him (usually the ones who don't have the confidence to approach).
Exactly, If ppl try to laugh at you smack em with "at least i had the balls" see them stfu.
 

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
I say "hah, what a bltch, im gonna go over there and see wtf her problem is"
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by xomel
I say "hah, what a bltch, im gonna go over there and see wtf her problem is"
thats even worse than the people who make fun of him, cause your assuming she's a bltch instead of find out fer yourself.

What i would do is go over there and try to pick her up, either cold or find out what he did so i don't make the same mistakes ;).

--Vincent
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Dude(s) - Not every girl does - or has to - like you. It's a fact.

In the last four years, I've dated around...I dont know, 10 people or so. I've got shot down three times, even though I thought I had the girl exactly where I wanted. It happens. If you let getting shot down bother you, it's just going to breed hesitation in your mind. Hesitation that it will happen again. Not that it can happen again (because it can), but that it will happen every time you try.

Don't go there.

Just look down your shorts and say "yep, they're still there" and get yourself back in the game.
 

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Originally posted by Vincent
thats even worse than the people who make fun of him, cause your assuming she's a bltch instead of find out fer yourself.

What i would do is go over there and try to pick her up, either cold or find out what he did so i don't make the same mistakes ;).

--Vincent
I'm sorry but a person is a ***** in my mind if you approach them friendly and normally without a corny line or something and they shoot you down. Shoot you down like they are in some way better than you, then yeah Im going to assume shes a *****. But, if he uses some corny line then I'd say "HAh, what an AFC, let me go show him how its done."

That doesnt mean you should give up if its a *****, it just means you should treat her differently.

Find out what he did wrong? Wonder about it, think about it, let it buzz aruond in your mind for 3 minutes. Then drastically approach her, showing the signals that youve been thinking about her for the past three minutes.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
How 4000 people die of hunger in Africa per day.
 

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
I figure you're asking this question cuz u think it will help you to realize that no one cares if you get shot down. DO NOT think of it like that. NEVER look at yourself in a third person perspective cuz it'll make you less confident and hurt ur self image.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Sir Lancelot

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by xomel
I'm sorry but a person is a ***** in my mind if you approach them friendly and normally without a corny line or something and they shoot you down. Shoot you down like they are in some way better than you, then yeah Im going to assume shes a *****. But, if he uses some corny line then I'd say "HAh, what an AFC, let me go show him how its done."

That doesnt mean you should give up if its a *****, it just means you should treat her differently.

Find out what he did wrong? Wonder about it, think about it, let it buzz aruond in your mind for 3 minutes. Then drastically approach her, showing the signals that youve been thinking about her for the past three minutes.
What if she's had a bad day? What if she just isn't attracted to you?
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
It's all relative. Last time, the chick thought she was all superior to the guy and she was really... not superior hehe. My female friends (2 scorching hot babes) then proceeded to pick HIM up in front of the other biatch. I then proceeded to approach the chick that shot the guy down. Right before I reached her and everyone was watching, I changed directions and headed towards a chick some 3 feet away from the biatch and chatted her up. My other male friend took a pitcure of HB biatch's reaction. Priceless.

Public humialiation. My favorite. Only works on the insecure. Only used on the insecure.
 
Top