That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Exactly, If ppl try to laugh at you smack em with "at least i had the balls" see them stfu.Originally posted by Cbaoth
I think at least he had the balls to give it a shot, unlike the rest of the guys that stand around poking fun at him (usually the ones who don't have the confidence to approach).
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
thats even worse than the people who make fun of him, cause your assuming she's a bltch instead of find out fer yourself.Originally posted by xomel
I say "hah, what a bltch, im gonna go over there and see wtf her problem is"
I'm sorry but a person is a ***** in my mind if you approach them friendly and normally without a corny line or something and they shoot you down. Shoot you down like they are in some way better than you, then yeah Im going to assume shes a *****. But, if he uses some corny line then I'd say "HAh, what an AFC, let me go show him how its done."Originally posted by Vincent
thats even worse than the people who make fun of him, cause your assuming she's a bltch instead of find out fer yourself.
What i would do is go over there and try to pick her up, either cold or find out what he did so i don't make the same mistakes.
--Vincent
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
What if she's had a bad day? What if she just isn't attracted to you?Originally posted by xomel
I'm sorry but a person is a ***** in my mind if you approach them friendly and normally without a corny line or something and they shoot you down. Shoot you down like they are in some way better than you, then yeah Im going to assume shes a *****. But, if he uses some corny line then I'd say "HAh, what an AFC, let me go show him how its done."
That doesnt mean you should give up if its a *****, it just means you should treat her differently.
Find out what he did wrong? Wonder about it, think about it, let it buzz aruond in your mind for 3 minutes. Then drastically approach her, showing the signals that youve been thinking about her for the past three minutes.