Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting set up, Good or Bad?

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically i have been single for a very long time in my eyes. At the moment nothing is really coming togther but i've made huge steps from where i was. My mate whos been single for a while also, managed to get one of my other friends Girlfrend to set him up with someone.

She hangs around with us alot but she is 2 years younger, and still at the last year of school. and she has basically set up my friend with this pretty fine, extremely friendly girl. who is keen without having seen him yet, just spoken and text. I met her for the first time today (b4 he has yet) and we spoke briefly. Its pretty much a sure thing they will go out to some extent.

Is it worth me trying my luck and seeing if there may be someone that i can work on? i know this is pretty AFC but i want to end this drought man im looking at anyway now.

thoughts?

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't be desperate, if you are a real man at all you don't need a woman to complete your life, it's much better to wait for a chance and find the right girl than going blind dates

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure go for it. Nothing harmed in taking a chance. Its all about what happens after you meet her anyway.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In the Seas
don't be desperate, if you are a real man at all you don't need a woman to complete your life, it's much better to wait for a chance and find the right girl than going blind dates
IF U ARE A REAL MAN dont take anyones advice !
if you are a real man ui arent scared of being alone
IF U ARE a real man dont wear cologne, FORGET deodarant !
forget showeing
REAL MEN smell like MEN:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaWBLooD
IF U ARE A REAL MAN dont take anyones advice !
if you are a real man ui arent scared of being alone
IF U ARE a real man dont wear cologne, FORGET deodarant !
forget showeing
REAL MEN smell like MEN:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
lol. Not only is this weird, it doesn't even have anything to do with the situation. In short:

What?

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nishbuk
lol. Not only is this weird, it doesn't even have anything to do with the situation. In short:

What?
look at who i quoted foo.:p