Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting pvssy in this Coronavirus

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a virtual dater or not meeting women in person you are being cucked. Great thread! Virtual dating is good for overseas women, but even they get an insane amount of attention.
Fast Forward 6.5 Months later

My state released lockdowns in June It was cool I was seeing a chick until August.
Restrictions are back and girls don't want to meet, I got one chick who is seeing her sick mother for Thanksgiving out of town and doesn't want the chance to meet. Oh and she won't be back until 12/10/20 guess what she wants to do? LMFAOOO i'm not wasting my time and energy doing viritual dates/texting girls nonstop just for them to flake later on.

Granted rona is going up like crazy but it's not worth it

Reactions: BMX

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be going anywhere near someone who I haven't seen multiple times already and am reasonably sure they are not seeing anyone else.

Nobody in this area is going anywhere...and for good reason, cases have exploded in New York State but partially because they have started testing more

This another reason why I have decided to drop that single mom.. SHE could be banging her EX and God knows who else.. I already had covid once.. Fuk getting it again from some sloot