"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Getting pvssy in this Coronavirus

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,536
Reaction score
4,075
Location
Inside her mind
I'm gonna scale back after my last 2 "home dates" I'm just gonna wait for the field
Where women can see me first, honestly baffled how I had 2 chicks over back to back and did not even bang one of them
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,536
Reaction score
4,075
Location
Inside her mind
If you are a virtual dater or not meeting women in person you are being cucked. Great thread! Virtual dating is good for overseas women, but even they get an insane amount of attention.
Fast Forward 6.5 Months later

My state released lockdowns in June It was cool I was seeing a chick until August.
Restrictions are back and girls don't want to meet, I got one chick who is seeing her sick mother for Thanksgiving out of town and doesn't want the chance to meet. Oh and she won't be back until 12/10/20 guess what she wants to do? LMFAOOO i'm not wasting my time and energy doing viritual dates/texting girls nonstop just for them to flake later on.

Granted rona is going up like crazy but it's not worth it
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMX

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I wouldn't be going anywhere near someone who I haven't seen multiple times already and am reasonably sure they are not seeing anyone else.

Nobody in this area is going anywhere...and for good reason, cases have exploded in New York State but partially because they have started testing more

This another reason why I have decided to drop that single mom.. SHE could be banging her EX and God knows who else.. I already had covid once.. Fuk getting it again from some sloot
 
Top