Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

getting over your fears! and being confident!

Shiraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a guide of getting over fears, do not give me the credit i found it on another site but it helped me with my fears so i think it will with you guys and girls if you have any enjoy
( url of site at bottom)

Dealing With Personal Fears

Do you have fears about dating? Many people have fears about dating (some fears are known and some are unknown). As you deal with individual fears such as saying the wrong things or not knowing what to say or do, you will begin to gain confidence. The best way to prepare yourself is to think about possible situations that may arise and think how you would respond. If you have made mistakes while dating in the past think through ways you could have effectively responded in the same situation. Learning to be a fun date does take practice.

Be Confident!

Asking someone out takes confidence. In fact, people who are more confident are more likely to get a first date with someone. Why is this so? Success comes in how we communicate (both verbal and non-verbal). Have you ever analyzed what verbal and non-verbal messages you send to perspective dating partners? If you are struggling with confidence, I suggest that you step back and evaluate what is keeping you from being confident in your dating. Once you have done this create a game plan to develop more confidence. This should help you feel more confident. Go forward with confidence. It will impact how you are received.

do not give me the credit for these tips but u can still reply and say whate ever and now heres the website of where i got the tips from date.lifetips.com/Cat.asp__Q__id__E__55987 enjoy :)

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think pook said it best

Oh, we are undone! The forum, that was our salvation, is now destroying us!

But what is the purpose of writing and reading? Every now and then, as common as it is seen almost weekly, appears a tip from a freshly registered member that says,

"H3LLO GENT5LMEN! U NEED CONF7IDENCE TO GET DA WOAHMAN!"

Immediately, I pick up the Pook phone and call Allen's top secret number. "Allen! Did you read that tip? It is about confidence! Who would have thought!?"

Allen puts forth the emergency meeting. All the elder Don Juans meet in the super secret forum (that no one knows!) as we react to this discovery.

"Getting women has something to do with CONFIDENCE? Why, who would have thought!?" says one.

"Not I!" said an elder Don Juan. "Confidence is needed to get women? Incredible tip!"

"The tip will alter people's lives," one solemny declared. "Until that newbie poster spoke, no one knew about confidence!"

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gav your an *******...the guy is trying to help out people who have NO CONFIDENCE.

Instead of being a complete ****!,either make a comment that is useful towards this post...or don't reply..SIMPLE!

Actually i love it when newbie guys say things like this...it's new blood and new ideas (well some)

Give the guy a break as probally people did for you when you were a newbie afc huh?!.

Chris Dash

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you're not confident in things outside of dating/asking girls out?
Like what if you're in a situation where you freak out and just freeze up?

Shiraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
well then u need to build up ur confidence like talk to 5 strangers a day make sure there not rough tho and make sure there ur own age

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Shiraz
well then u need to build up ur confidence like talk to 5 strangers a day make sure there not rough tho and make sure there ur own age
Err.. should you be giving advice like this when you post stuff like:

how can i talk to really popular girls??

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well thats how i became more confident and thats old now u dum ****
Wow, you really do seem more confident now. How's it going with the popular girls?

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh?

How can you say that's old? You posted that like a week ago!

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Telling shy people to "go talk to five strangers a day" doesn't work. THEY ARE SHY!!!

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This shiraz is a troll.. I got him on msn threating to stab me and ****... He claimed talking to a girl was like being in a room with 10000000 helicopters with rockets pointed at u and u had to get out.. Hes a little troll. Ignore everything HE types..

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf u on about jiza ur gettin banned now
Are you okay Shiraz? Did he hurt you?

Get over your fears! And be confident!