"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Getting over oneitis

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
What would you recommend to someone that is hung upon a girl that's not actively responding to hang/go out, and is also pretty introverted, without a real desire to go outside and look for other women?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2015
Messages
84
Reaction score
24
Find a hobby. Preferably one that will make you money down the line.
EG:
Guitar
Writing
Stocks/shares
etc
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Masturbate. Post Nut Clarity will reveal if you really like her.
 

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
I'm a former introvert myself, and it's because of approval seeking behavior. I wasn't outgoing or speaking my mind because I didn't want to say something that would change someones opinion of me. Lifting weights and getting strong immensely helped me become outgoing. When you can deadlift 300 lbs, you stop caring what others think of you. Also when you look fit, you get away with a lot more. Women don't like to be bored and loath men that aren't confident. Introverted guys are boring and lack confidence. Stop seeking approval, do things to get yourself out of your comfort zone. Hit the gym.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
I'm a former introvert myself, and it's because of approval seeking behavior. I wasn't outgoing or speaking my mind because I didn't want to say something that would change someones opinion of me. Lifting weights and getting strong immensely helped me become outgoing. When you can deadlift 300 lbs, you stop caring what others think of you. Also when you look fit, you get away with a lot more. Women don't like to be bored and loath men that aren't confident. Introverted guys are boring and lack confidence. Stop seeking approval, do things to get yourself out of your comfort zone. Hit the gym.
I work out, but not sure how that will help me get over a girl
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
Do you have any mates? Would they like to bang her?

You could say hi me and my friends would like to double team or triple team you.
Trying to have a civilised discussion here, one that these kinds of replies fail to contribute to
 

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2015
Messages
84
Reaction score
24
YOu can do this bro.

If she is in your mind, that is by your choice.

You can choose to get her out of your mind.

It's hard work, but it really is your decision.

That is free will.

Decide now what you are free to focus on. And focus on it.

Go watch a good film for a couple of hours as an example.
 

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
YOu can do this bro.

If she is in your mind, that is by your choice.

You can choose to get her out of your mind.

It's hard work, but it really is your decision.

That is free will.

Decide now what you are free to focus on. And focus on it.

Go watch a good film for a couple of hours as an example.
The problem is, I see her on a regular basis
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
Oh.
in what capacity?
Work. And yes I know, don't **** where you eat and all that, but it's a very liberal place with many couples and married couples working there, so that's not the problem. Problem is attraction is there and it's not going away
 

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2015
Messages
84
Reaction score
24
Work. And yes I know, don't **** where you eat and all that, but it's a very liberal place with many couples and married couples working there, so that's not the problem. Problem is attraction is there and it's not going away
Ok Broski. I can definitely help you out here.

Had the same situation a few years ago (9 to be exact).

Me and this girl worked together. Hit it off something fantastic. She had a boyfriend and I wasn't at all interested in her.

But then...somewhere down the line, we had this connection. We were flirting and things were getting kinda serious.

That's when it all f****d up. I started seeing her in a different light. Like I was attracted to her. That was when it was game over.

Gone was my flirty ways.

Suddenly, I was chasing her.

And the more I was chasing her, the less she was interested.

Soon the whole damn office knew about it.

The more I said, the bigger the grave I dug for myself, but I did not know how to get myself out of it.

Then I came on this site.

Learnt to shut my mouth.

Don't talk to anyone about this.

Soon enough she left the department and that was that.

Those who knew her, also left and it all faded into memories.

Time really does heal.

I know how tough this is.

But you just have to stick it out if she knows how you feel and she is not responding.

Really the worst part was what others thought of me.

I felt like a laughing stock.
 

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
Ok Broski. I can definitely help you out here.

Had the same situation a few years ago (9 to be exact).

Me and this girl worked together. Hit it off something fantastic. She had a boyfriend and I wasn't at all interested in her.

But then...somewhere down the line, we had this connection. We were flirting and things were getting kinda serious.

That's when it all f****d up. I started seeing her in a different light. Like I was attracted to her. That was when it was game over.

Gone was my flirty ways.

Suddenly, I was chasing her.

And the more I was chasing her, the less she was interested.

Soon the whole damn office knew about it.

The more I said, the bigger the grave I dug for myself, but I did not know how to get myself out of it.

Then I came on this site.

Learnt to shut my mouth.

Don't talk to anyone about this.

Soon enough she left the department and that was that.

Those who knew her, also left and it all faded into memories.

Time really does heal.

I know how tough this is.

But you just have to stick it out if she knows how you feel and she is not responding.

Really the worst part was what others thought of me.

I felt like a laughing stock.
Sorry you went through that! I haven't been chasing her much, it's occasional back and forth, I always leave the ball in her court, and she always hits me up after some time. Nothing flirty, just catching up, but I keep it short, as I suggested we hang out a few times, and we did once, but not since then, we still talk though.
 

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2015
Messages
84
Reaction score
24
Sorry you went through that! I haven't been chasing her much, it's occasional back and forth, I always leave the ball in her court, and she always hits me up after some time. Nothing flirty, just catching up, but I keep it short, as I suggested we hang out a few times, and we did once, but not since then, we still talk though.
Oh ok.

What exactly are you saying? And what are her responses?
 

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
Oh ok.

What exactly are you saying? And what are her responses?
She usually gets back by sending something funny or reacting to something I post on social media, so we just exchange a few lines here and there, and the energy is always very good in person. I'll probably wait til the energy is good in person and suggest we hang out and ask her when she's available. I asked a couple of times in the past, and a few times she couldn't, and one time we did hang out. So I'm thinking I give it one last shot before completely erasing out of the picture. But I know it'll be hard, due to the situation, but I'll just have to do it, for my sanity's sake. She's an amazing person, incredibly decent and one of the most wonderful human beings I've ever met, so in case she doesn't feel anything for me, it'll be hard, but I'm ready for it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top