Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting over a SO's past

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, once a slut always a slut. I rarely see people change. Has anybody seen sluts in college change their ways? Should I let this girls past go and trust her? Or should I walk?
I think you should walk (you'd be doing her a favor) .
This forum is filled with sluts (self included and with no regrets). Anyone here with experience has kissed a gal that previously had her mouth wrapped around a k0ck. This is about as much fun to think about as our parents having sex, but it's the real world.

No differently than men, women have hormones too. When you no longer need a woman to validate you (by her lack sexual experience and you feeling 'chosen' ) you'll probably be a lot happier with women.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I think you should walk (you'd be doing her a favor) .
This forum is filled with sluts (self included and with no regrets). Anyone here with experience has kissed a gal that previously had her mouth wrapped around a k0ck. This is about as much fun to think about as our parents having sex, but it's the real world.

No differently than men, women have hormones too. When you no longer need a woman to validate you (by her lack sexual experience and you feeling 'chosen' ) you'll probably be a lot happier with women.
lmao at the 'this forum is filled with sluts'

all trying to learn even more about DJ' ing

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a younger guy so girls my age with a high notch count are a massive red flag, if she has a notch count of 8 at 30 years of age that's fine.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My SO that I have been with for ~3 months I have been learning has quite the past. She got around a lot in her college years and it is hard to overcome.

I am usually ok with a girl's past, but I cant wipe this one's past. She has told me she stopped sleeping with randoms a year after she got out of college. She has told me she loves me and hasn't felt this way about anyone, but I am wary.

In my opinion, once a slut always a slut. I rarely see people change. Has anybody seen sluts in college change their ways? Should I let this girls past go and trust her? Or should I walk?
I mean what exactly are you asking?

She can't go back to the past and change anything so what does it matter? Either accept that her past is her past and she can't change it or move on.

If you want to have a future stop living in the past. Learn from it but don't allow it to dictate your future.
And what exactly can you learn from her past? Nothing...the only actions you should be concerned about are the ones she does when she is with you.

And to your point...people can change a lot. They do all the time. Case in point, I was pretty fiscally irresponsible in my 20s. I am exceptionally fiscally responsible now in my 40s.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like a woman with some experience. Not into exclusive relationships anyway so this issue never arises.

If you're plating women, be sure they will be plating you. They are natural plate spinners.

Keep rotating and reward the ones who prioritise you.

.Paradox.

Banned
Reaction score
What's it matter how many people someone has banged? As long as they're clean of STDs and not a cheater it should be fine. It's actually better to be with someone who has a higher body count because they've gotten all that wildness out of their system.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's it matter how many people someone has banged? As long as they're clean of STDs and not a cheater it should be fine. It's actually better to be with someone who has a higher body count because they've gotten all that wildness out of their system.
Yeah. Got all the wildness out. Now with you they don't really like sex.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean what exactly are you asking?

She can't go back to the past and change anything so what does it matter? Either accept that her past is her past and she can't change it or move on.

If you want to have a future stop living in the past. Learn from it but don't allow it to dictate your future.
And what exactly can you learn from her past? Nothing...the only actions you should be concerned about are the ones she does when she is with you.

And to your point...people can change a lot. They do all the time. Case in point, I was pretty fiscally irresponsible in my 20s. I am exceptionally fiscally responsible now in my 40s.
Ignoring a woman’s past is potentially a recipe for disaster.

In general, the most accurate predictor of future behavior is past behavior.

-Augustus-

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ignoring a woman’s past is potentially a recipe for disaster.

In general, the most accurate predictor of future behavior is past behavior.

-Augustus-
I never said to ignore it. I said to accept it as being in the past and watch to see what happens with you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better to be in the now. I always go by behavior. How she is treating you and how pizzy she gets.
A lot of women slut up the early 20s
People's habits are based upon what they do. I'd base them upon the last 3-5 yrs of behavior.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the past is the past why aint u hiring former convicts to check your house while you are abroad? just asking.

Anyway after your mid 30s her sexual past is no big deal as long as you do not marry, after your mid 30s its basically a fvck buddy with whom you share bills.

If someone wants a proper happy family made of two that love and support each other, do it before your late 20s with a girl in her early 20s...make the most important life steps together while you are still young and innocent enough to forge a strong bond.

You can bond metals when they are both cold which is what happens to humans after a certain age and a certain amount of experiences.

To me a girl's past is not a problem as long as there are not stds and jealous ex boyfriends involved, the fact that my investment is low in terms of committment makes it a convenient arrangement....poor basters instead those who get married and go all-in with their wallet, mind and freedom.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way I see it if you are dating a slvt then she should be banging you often and not blacklisting BJs. If she's not then now you are on the losing end. Keep her around but at arms length. Id just take the relationship slow to make sure she is really worth it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way I see it if you are dating a slvt then she should be banging you often and not blacklisting BJs. If she's not then now you are on the losing end. Keep her around but at arms length. Id just take the relationship slow to make sure she is really worth it.
What if she's done being a slvt and sex isn't her priority?

scarface701

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO if a woman has a slutty past it does not necessarily mean she’s going to return to that past. I know several women that are not interested in that life anymore. It’s also nice to have a woman who knows what she’s doing in the sack. I will say the only time a woman’s past bothers me is if she has lied about... and it doesn’t matter why... lying is a deal breaker.... and secondly if she’s been with a lot of people that I might run into when we go out drinking, parties, the gym, or whatever... Even if she’s only been with 1 or 2 other guys, if I find that I’m running into them all the time and constantly reminded of her past... it’s a deal breaker.