"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Getting over a SO's past

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
I think you should walk (you'd be doing her a favor) .
This forum is filled with sluts (self included and with no regrets). Anyone here with experience has kissed a gal that previously had her mouth wrapped around a k0ck. This is about as much fun to think about as our parents having sex, but it's the real world.

No differently than men, women have hormones too. When you no longer need a woman to validate you (by her lack sexual experience and you feeling 'chosen' ) you'll probably be a lot happier with women.
lmao at the 'this forum is filled with sluts'

all trying to learn even more about DJ' ing
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
I'm a younger guy so girls my age with a high notch count are a massive red flag, if she has a notch count of 8 at 30 years of age that's fine.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,867
Reaction score
19,097
My SO that I have been with for ~3 months I have been learning has quite the past. She got around a lot in her college years and it is hard to overcome.

I am usually ok with a girl's past, but I cant wipe this one's past. She has told me she stopped sleeping with randoms a year after she got out of college. She has told me she loves me and hasn't felt this way about anyone, but I am wary.

In my opinion, once a slut always a slut. I rarely see people change. Has anybody seen sluts in college change their ways? Should I let this girls past go and trust her? Or should I walk?
I mean what exactly are you asking?

She can't go back to the past and change anything so what does it matter? Either accept that her past is her past and she can't change it or move on.

If you want to have a future stop living in the past. Learn from it but don't allow it to dictate your future.
And what exactly can you learn from her past? Nothing...the only actions you should be concerned about are the ones she does when she is with you.

And to your point...people can change a lot. They do all the time. Case in point, I was pretty fiscally irresponsible in my 20s. I am exceptionally fiscally responsible now in my 40s.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
I like a woman with some experience. Not into exclusive relationships anyway so this issue never arises.

If you're plating women, be sure they will be plating you. They are natural plate spinners.

Keep rotating and reward the ones who prioritise you.
 

.Paradox.

Banned
Joined
Mar 18, 2010
Messages
162
Reaction score
28
What's it matter how many people someone has banged? As long as they're clean of STDs and not a cheater it should be fine. It's actually better to be with someone who has a higher body count because they've gotten all that wildness out of their system.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
What's it matter how many people someone has banged? As long as they're clean of STDs and not a cheater it should be fine. It's actually better to be with someone who has a higher body count because they've gotten all that wildness out of their system.
Yeah. Got all the wildness out. Now with you they don't really like sex.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
907
Reaction score
1,020
I mean what exactly are you asking?

She can't go back to the past and change anything so what does it matter? Either accept that her past is her past and she can't change it or move on.

If you want to have a future stop living in the past. Learn from it but don't allow it to dictate your future.
And what exactly can you learn from her past? Nothing...the only actions you should be concerned about are the ones she does when she is with you.

And to your point...people can change a lot. They do all the time. Case in point, I was pretty fiscally irresponsible in my 20s. I am exceptionally fiscally responsible now in my 40s.
Ignoring a woman’s past is potentially a recipe for disaster.

In general, the most accurate predictor of future behavior is past behavior.

-Augustus-
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,867
Reaction score
19,097
Ignoring a woman’s past is potentially a recipe for disaster.

In general, the most accurate predictor of future behavior is past behavior.

-Augustus-
I never said to ignore it. I said to accept it as being in the past and watch to see what happens with you.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Better to be in the now. I always go by behavior. How she is treating you and how pizzy she gets.
A lot of women slut up the early 20s
People's habits are based upon what they do. I'd base them upon the last 3-5 yrs of behavior.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
If the past is the past why aint u hiring former convicts to check your house while you are abroad? just asking.

Anyway after your mid 30s her sexual past is no big deal as long as you do not marry, after your mid 30s its basically a fvck buddy with whom you share bills.

If someone wants a proper happy family made of two that love and support each other, do it before your late 20s with a girl in her early 20s...make the most important life steps together while you are still young and innocent enough to forge a strong bond.

You can bond metals when they are both cold which is what happens to humans after a certain age and a certain amount of experiences.

To me a girl's past is not a problem as long as there are not stds and jealous ex boyfriends involved, the fact that my investment is low in terms of committment makes it a convenient arrangement....poor basters instead those who get married and go all-in with their wallet, mind and freedom.
 

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
2,039
Reaction score
504
Way I see it if you are dating a slvt then she should be banging you often and not blacklisting BJs. If she's not then now you are on the losing end. Keep her around but at arms length. Id just take the relationship slow to make sure she is really worth it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Way I see it if you are dating a slvt then she should be banging you often and not blacklisting BJs. If she's not then now you are on the losing end. Keep her around but at arms length. Id just take the relationship slow to make sure she is really worth it.
What if she's done being a slvt and sex isn't her priority?
 

scarface701

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2020
Messages
58
Reaction score
62
Age
36
IMO if a woman has a slutty past it does not necessarily mean she’s going to return to that past. I know several women that are not interested in that life anymore. It’s also nice to have a woman who knows what she’s doing in the sack. I will say the only time a woman’s past bothers me is if she has lied about... and it doesn’t matter why... lying is a deal breaker.... and secondly if she’s been with a lot of people that I might run into when we go out drinking, parties, the gym, or whatever... Even if she’s only been with 1 or 2 other guys, if I find that I’m running into them all the time and constantly reminded of her past... it’s a deal breaker.
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,689
I am usually ok with a girl's past, but I cant wipe this one's past.
There is nothing special about this girl. My guess is because of experience she gives good sex which is why you can’t get over it, and you have no other plates spinning.

A man should always spin plates. Always, always, always. Even if has a child with a woman, there is no law, rhyme or reason he should commit to said women, he should only be responsible for his child. There is nothing a woman offers more than sex and babies and entertainment, and since a woman’s love is conditional and fleeting, why would a man ever commit to a woman?

The only reasons I can think of is laziness and blue pill Disney brainwashing.

Come on men.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top