“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Getting matches doesn't feel interesting anymore

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,020
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
I've gotten some OLD matches but I don't feel all that interested in any of them like I used to five years ago. I think it's the stress leftover from 2020. I've noticed a general decline in vitality everywhere I look. Is it me or do you guys agree?

I think the solution is to do things that make me happy again.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
Im right there with you. I really dont even have enough time to be dating. It seems like men are losing interest in modern women because the women dont bring much to the table. Why put in all that effort for a low quality woman?
I don’t put in any effort. We smash or I pass. It’s working for me
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2022
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,186
Location
EU
I've gotten some OLD matches but I don't feel all that interested in any of them like I used to five years ago. I think it's the stress leftover from 2020. I've noticed a general decline in vitality everywhere I look. Is it me or do you guys agree?

I think the solution is to do things that make me happy again.
Well basically it's like a job interview if you are in your 30s.

"What do you do for a living", "what is your job"? = let me assess how smart and rich your are or when you sit in the socioeconomical hierarchy.

Then comes the first date planning which they believe needs to involve a 5 star restaurants (that you pay ofc).
 

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Messages
543
Reaction score
242
Age
42
I've gotten some OLD matches but I don't feel all that interested in any of them like I used to five years ago. I think it's the stress leftover from 2020. I've noticed a general decline in vitality everywhere I look. Is it me or do you guys agree?

I think the solution is to do things that make me happy again.
I feel the same way now. nothing to do with Covid BS though. 5 years ago OLD was a lot better. Tons more hot women, easier to talk to them and get dates.

I'd get quite interested, exchange numbers, text and go on a date and was excited about it. However now OLD is filled with trash and when I do match it turns into disappointment. A lot of work to get a date, conversations usually become stale and now poor selection on OLD doesn't add any excitement.

It's a lot of work for little return. It's not some low testosterone BS though. I'm quite horny, as much as ever but simply there is diminishing returns wasting time on OLD.

OLD is like a BS job you hate waking up and going to every morning. That's how I feel about it now. Not inspired at all about it anymore.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
OLD today is like a job.
After a match, girls are now accustomed to contributing zero effort while you do all the work.
It’s not lack of interest you‘re feeling - it’s boredom.
I had feelings like this 10-15 years ago in the early days of swipe apps and even dating websites before the launch of swipe apps.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,078
Location
Inside her mind
Here's another one. I wasn't interested in her either.
OP are these chicks hot? I'm pretty sure if they were hot you would be motivated, this reminds me of convos I used to have with chicks that were MID or B-O-B
 
Top