Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting matches doesn't feel interesting anymore

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten some OLD matches but I don't feel all that interested in any of them like I used to five years ago. I think it's the stress leftover from 2020. I've noticed a general decline in vitality everywhere I look. Is it me or do you guys agree?

I think the solution is to do things that make me happy again.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im right there with you. I really dont even have enough time to be dating. It seems like men are losing interest in modern women because the women dont bring much to the table. Why put in all that effort for a low quality woman?
I don’t put in any effort. We smash or I pass. It’s working for me

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a low interest convo I had with a girl I matched. I did not feel compelled to put any effort into it.

Attachments

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's another one. I wasn't interested in her either.

Attachments

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten some OLD matches but I don't feel all that interested in any of them like I used to five years ago. I think it's the stress leftover from 2020. I've noticed a general decline in vitality everywhere I look. Is it me or do you guys agree?

Well basically it's like a job interview if you are in your 30s.

"What do you do for a living", "what is your job"? = let me assess how smart and rich your are or when you sit in the socioeconomical hierarchy.

Then comes the first date planning which they believe needs to involve a 5 star restaurants (that you pay ofc).

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well basically it's like a job interview if you are in your 30s.

"What do you do for a living", "what is your job"? = let me assess how smart and rich your are or when you sit in the socioeconomical hierarchy.

Then comes the first date planning which they believe needs to involve a 5 star restaurants (that you pay ofc).
Boring yes, but I think that is what happens when you match on swiping on a photoshopped picture and (not) reading a profile filled with lies to make someone look good. OLD is more 'selling yourself' than CA ever was. That's why you get all these people posing in exotic locations, flexing around luxury items, and doing anything to impress strangers online with their 'exciting lifestyle'.

I tested OLD to find rope bunnies, so I didn't look for LTR types, but the chats with matches were insipid most of the time, maybe 3 in 100 matches were actual women that were up for 'dating'. The rest were mostly 'romance scammers' or 'validation seekers' or 'looking for IG/OF subscribers' or even 'OLD employees chatting to keep the member engaged and hopeful they would find their match'. I doubt if 'high value/quality women' would ever show themselves on OLD, except maybe for adultery purposes.

I do believe there are guys who can score on OLD, but mostly it's just a low effort money-making business that are not really interested in 'matching' you. Because if you actually match, the OLD would lose two 'members/subscribers'. If you need to find a woman, it's much better to join social circles. Get a hobby with a good male:female ratio and make friends, get invited to social circle parties and meet new people.

For me, it's about the ROI, which is atrocious even if you're swiping dating apps while taking a dump.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I feel the same way now. nothing to do with Covid BS though. 5 years ago OLD was a lot better. Tons more hot women, easier to talk to them and get dates.

I'd get quite interested, exchange numbers, text and go on a date and was excited about it. However now OLD is filled with trash and when I do match it turns into disappointment. A lot of work to get a date, conversations usually become stale and now poor selection on OLD doesn't add any excitement.

It's a lot of work for little return. It's not some low testosterone BS though. I'm quite horny, as much as ever but simply there is diminishing returns wasting time on OLD.

OLD is like a BS job you hate waking up and going to every morning. That's how I feel about it now. Not inspired at all about it anymore.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD today is like a job.
After a match, girls are now accustomed to contributing zero effort while you do all the work.
It’s not lack of interest you‘re feeling - it’s boredom.
I had feelings like this 10-15 years ago in the early days of swipe apps and even dating websites before the launch of swipe apps.