Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting Laid

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl who was my girlfriend 6 months ago. We broke up, and I have decided I am not ready for a girlfriend. However, a couple of days a go we agreed to have sex this weekend. She would also, invite some girls to join. However, for some reason she had the thought we would get back together as girlfriend/boyfriend. I didn't know that is what she thought. So she is not sure if she what she wants to do. What should I do?

Last_straw

Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
There is this girl who was my girlfriend 6 months ago. We broke up, and I have decided I am not ready for a girlfriend. However, a couple of days a go we agreed to have sex this weekend. She would also, invite some girls to join. However, for some reason she had the thought we would get back together as girlfriend/boyfriend. I didn't know that is what she thought. So she is not sure if she what she wants to do. What should I do?
Umm, she's inviting you to have a orgy with her and some other girls and your worried that she wants to be your girlfriend? gtfo :up:

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok

I'll give her a call, this weekend and we'll set something up.

Spartan301

Don Juan
Reaction score
just be honest and don't be a needly little dude.

'Look, I'd love to hang out with you again, but I'm not ready for another relationship with you at this time.'

will you possibly miss out on an orgy? Maybe, but improve your game and someday you wouldnt be needing her around to make an orgy happen.

Moral of the story, man up, and don't break your principles for anyone, not even her.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spartan301 said:
just be honest and don't be a needly little dude.

'Look, I'd love to hang out with you again, but I'm not ready for another relationship with you at this time.'

will you possibly miss out on an orgy? Maybe, but improve your game and someday you wouldnt be needing her around to make an orgy happen.

Moral of the story, man up, and don't break your principles for anyone, not even her.
Yeah, I was kind of giving her the impression, I was planning on dating her in the future. I'll just tell her what you said. I am being too needy, I am agreeing to do things on only her terms.