Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting Laid as a Result of Going to Pool Parties

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone go to Disneyworld to try to pick up girls? It doesn't have to be the theme park side, but the hotel / swimming pool side.

Is Disneyworld only mom, dad, and kids, or are there singles moms with kids and even just groups of girls going?
Theme parks are mostly families. Yes, there are single girls but its the minority. You can shoot your shot if you are already there anyway but I wouldnt advise going to a theme park just to pick up girls.
There have been stories in the media about childless Millennials going to Disney World (and likely Disneyland).

It is unlikely that the hotel pools near Disney World or Disneyland have a good scene for seduction. The theme parks themselves are likely not good for approaching either. The best case scenario is that it might be possible for a single dad to hit on a single mom at a hotel pool near a Disney theme park or at the theme park itself.

Think about your local Chuck E. Cheese pizza location. A single dad could pick up single moms at Chuck E. Cheese anywhere. Chuck E. Cheese locations are typically in the suburbs with families with children under 18 being the nearby demographic.

A childless man wouldn't go to Chuck E. Cheese to pick up women, especially childless women. It might be possible for a childless man to take his nephew or niece to Chuck E. Cheese and he might pick up a single mom there, but that's also an improbable event.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
There have been stories in the media about childless Millennials going to Disney World (and likely Disneyland).
Yeah, I guess its becoming a thing more and more often. They call themselves "Disney Adults" or something.

A few years ago I used to love travel and went to the parks often (Disney and Universal) so I pretty much was one of them in practice. Im not big on travel these days but I might circle back to it one day.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a guy over on the reddit seduction sub who posts lots of lay reports and his main thing seems to be to pull at these pool parties in Vegas clubs. He's apparently in amazing shape, decent looking, and tends to bang the girls who open him (or are very receptive to his opener) who are usually in Vegas for the weekend or whatever. I think he does PUA coaching now, although i've already told you everything that he could tell you for free lol (get in amazing shape, be kinda good looking, and hit on girls. Bang the ones who like you back)
What are his usual starter lines?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/ppph2d
https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/pdfiep
https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/v2f2sm
These aren't the best ones but that's him. The FR's I was thinking of were ones where he was in the pool, girls come up to him telling him how hot he is and rubbing his abs etc, and then he pulls them. He of course will say it was his game that made her approach him and let him smash, and not because she liked what she saw ;) (hence he's now a PUA coach)
He is doing these in Las Vegas, likely at the pool parties off the Las Vegas Strip. That is an accomplishment, but that's a different than pool parties at dayclubs attached to bars in other cities where the audience is primarily locals in that city.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since this is at a hotel and has an attached bar, I could imagine this place having a nightlife vibe.

I am curious about the attendees at these pool parties at the Marriott Marquis Houston. Are they mainly Houston area locals or tourists?
I’ve never been but I heard it’s a mixture of both.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to attending the Marriotts pool parties this summer in Houston.
I’ve never been but I heard it’s a mixture of both.
This is close to the type of location I had in mind with the first post. Dallas has numerous pool party spots have dayclub type vibes. Some of these are at hotels but some are at not at hotels.

Houston likely has a similar mixture.

Houston isn't far from the actual beach, but the Gulf of Mexico beaches close to Houston do not have a great reputation.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is anyone pulling at pool parties this summer?

Do you think that someone needs to have a 'Chad' physique to pull at pool parties?

Remember that I'm talking about larger pool parties, often with DJs connected to a business (bar/restaurant, hotel) with hundreds of semi-strangers attending. Sure, there may be 2-4 sets of people who know each other. It's like a nightclub type vibe during the day. In my experience, these type of pool parties tend to be bigger sausage fests and don't usually live up to the hype as a pickup option.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is anyone pulling at pool parties this summer?

Do you think that someone needs to have a 'Chad' physique to pull at pool parties?

Remember that I'm talking about larger pool parties, often with DJs connected to a business (bar/restaurant, hotel) with hundreds of semi-strangers attending. Sure, there may be 2-4 sets of people who know each other. It's like a nightclub type vibe during the day. In my experience, these type of pool parties tend to be bigger sausage fests and don't usually live up to the hype as a pickup option.
I live in south of Spain and there is a culture for beaches and pools for like 6 months a year

if you have anything more than a small belly, you are f8cked … unless ofc you are a guy who spends like crazy left and right

but overall, the better the body the better results you will have

if you really want to have solid results you need to be shredded

If you are not like that, better to go to places where you have to wear clothes

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
overall, the better the body the better results you will have

if you really want to have solid results you need to be shredded

If you are not like that, better to go to places where you have to wear clothes
General pool parties that are connected to a business (bar/restaurant, hotel) are best for men with top tier physiques.

The same could be said for the beach.

The normie at a pool party at a day club is an invisible guy getting drunk.

Most pool parties at bars/restaurants have terrible ratios too, which makes being 'Chad' even more relevant.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never swim at public pools but I have swam at friends houses when they had pool parties and had some success.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never swim at public pools but I have swam at friends houses when they had pool parties and had some success.
The pool parties at apartment complexes and the houses of friends are different than pool parties in public spaces with hundreds of strangers/semi-strangers attending.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pool parties at apartment complexes and the houses of friends are different than pool parties in public spaces with hundreds of strangers/semi-strangers attending.
The pool parties that @Robert28 is describing are more social circle oriented than pickup of strangers oriented.

I have been noticing women are wearing G strings that show off their butt cheeks more this summer at basic apartment complex pools. I could understand women wearing G strings to impress men at pool parties with a nightlife venue type vibe but it is stranger to me why they would do that at a random apartment complex without a DJ, music, and alcohol sales.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, they could do it for Instagram. I would think women would do that social media whorring more at the pool parties at dayclub type venues than a residential apartment complex pool.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, they could do it for Instagram. I would think women would do that social media whorring more at the pool parties at dayclub type venues than a residential apartment complex pool.
Don't underestimate their vanity and their need for validation in the form of likes and thirsty comments etc! :)
The young ones I know are taking endless pics any time they're half naked. Doesn't need to be a party or a place where men are etc.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't underestimate their vanity and their need for validation in the form of likes and thirsty comments etc! :)
The young ones I know are taking endless pics any time they're half naked. Doesn't need to be a party or a place where men are etc.
Plenty of women take bikini pics and post them on Instagram. That's a common behavior for women who aren't even major thots.