Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting into vaping

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I started vaping weed a few months ago after not smoking in years. And ive realized its an effective tool to click and escalate with girls. if shes down to smoke then chances are she likes you and prolly dtf. Ive already met lots of girls by simply asking if they want a hit. It also works for my whiskey dik late at night better than any drug ive tried and girls get horny af. A friend even told me that ever since I started smoking I was getting more girls. You just have to be careful not to get too high because then It could backfire if you start trippin.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Better if you'd start thinking abt how to make more money by selling those nicotine fluids rather then thinking how it could get you merely noticed.

You make money = success, ambitious, innovative, etc.

And that makes a man attractive, other then his looks.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Better if you'd start thinking abt how to make more money by selling those nicotine fluids rather then thinking how it could get you merely noticed.

You make money = success, ambitious, innovative, etc.

And that makes a man attractive, other then his looks.
These are THC vapes but i dont need to be selling anything, I already make a very good money with my career and side business.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be careful with drugs. It masks some long term damage that can be worse than the short term benefits.

The best sex and dates I had in my life was when I was not drinking alcohol and taking care of my health. The best quality women and the best sex performance.

Yeah, alcohol really made me got some girls... For a period of time. Then I become to lose my fitness, got pounds, health problems and had to deal with those consequences.

Now I'm getting back to those healthy habits and things are starting to get better again.

Just be aware to that thing not drain you.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started vaping weed a few months ago after not smoking in years. And ive realized its an effective tool to click and escalate with girls. if shes down to smoke then chances are she likes you and prolly dtf. Ive already met lots of girls by simply asking if they want a hit. It also works for my whiskey dik late at night better than any drug ive tried and girls get horny af. A friend even told me that ever since I started smoking I was getting more girls. You just have to be careful not to get too high because then It could backfire if you start trippin.
Vaping is like a male eating a banana in public

Smoke cigars and be the rogue alpha of the group, live by the sword die by the sword

Romeo Y Juliettas will be a good start

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
States like Colorado allow hemp to go through a process called remediation, in order to reduce the thc levels so it may be legally sold interstate. The feds really hate remediation, because the byproduct is pure thc, and hardly any of the labs doing it are licensed to possess schedule 1 substances. So what happens is that it gets sold for cheap into the black market. Somewhere in that process is what likely produced the poison vapes that killed people.

I almost got into making cbd vapes from my own hemp, but that required mixing it with "vape juice" which I had to buy and could not make. Most comes from overseas, and I have no control over the quality. That seemed dangerous to me so I didn't pursue it, and then a couple of months later people started dying.

Point being, it matters where your product comes from, and the more control you have over that process, the less likely you are to get poisoned. Ideally you would learn the arts of both growing and extracting cannabis and make all your own stuff. If that is legal in your area, I would suggest considering it.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
could definitely backfire if you get too high and start trippin, also be careful bro. those things explode on ppl face

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vaping/getting high = another plausible deniability for girls to get with you and act like a slvt since she has an excuse(other than alcohol).

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys have been getting girls drunk, stoned, tripping, etc since forever in order to get laid. This isn't a revelation to anyone. In fact, I'd wager that most young men would never do any of those things if, instead of it making it easier to get laid, it made it practically impossible.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So you want to fvxk up your health to give yourself a tool to escalate with women? Got it. Makes perfect sense.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So to get more success with women some guys will become junkies? Damn, what happened to working on being better both at work plan and as a person in body and mind. Never tried drugs in my life and never will.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OP listen to Wu from back in the day...

"No question I would speed, for cracks and weed
The combination made my eyes bleed"