"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Getting into vaping

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Messages
333
Reaction score
498
Location
California
I started vaping weed a few months ago after not smoking in years. And ive realized its an effective tool to click and escalate with girls. if shes down to smoke then chances are she likes you and prolly dtf. Ive already met lots of girls by simply asking if they want a hit. It also works for my whiskey dik late at night better than any drug ive tried and girls get horny af. A friend even told me that ever since I started smoking I was getting more girls. You just have to be careful not to get too high because then It could backfire if you start trippin.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Better if you'd start thinking abt how to make more money by selling those nicotine fluids rather then thinking how it could get you merely noticed.

You make money = success, ambitious, innovative, etc.

And that makes a man attractive, other then his looks.
 

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Messages
333
Reaction score
498
Location
California
Better if you'd start thinking abt how to make more money by selling those nicotine fluids rather then thinking how it could get you merely noticed.

You make money = success, ambitious, innovative, etc.

And that makes a man attractive, other then his looks.
These are THC vapes but i dont need to be selling anything, I already make a very good money with my career and side business.
 

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
Just be careful with drugs. It masks some long term damage that can be worse than the short term benefits.

The best sex and dates I had in my life was when I was not drinking alcohol and taking care of my health. The best quality women and the best sex performance.

Yeah, alcohol really made me got some girls... For a period of time. Then I become to lose my fitness, got pounds, health problems and had to deal with those consequences.

Now I'm getting back to those healthy habits and things are starting to get better again.

Just be aware to that thing not drain you.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
I started vaping weed a few months ago after not smoking in years. And ive realized its an effective tool to click and escalate with girls. if shes down to smoke then chances are she likes you and prolly dtf. Ive already met lots of girls by simply asking if they want a hit. It also works for my whiskey dik late at night better than any drug ive tried and girls get horny af. A friend even told me that ever since I started smoking I was getting more girls. You just have to be careful not to get too high because then It could backfire if you start trippin.
Vaping is like a male eating a banana in public

Smoke cigars and be the rogue alpha of the group, live by the sword die by the sword

Romeo Y Juliettas will be a good start
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,568
Reaction score
6,344
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
States like Colorado allow hemp to go through a process called remediation, in order to reduce the thc levels so it may be legally sold interstate. The feds really hate remediation, because the byproduct is pure thc, and hardly any of the labs doing it are licensed to possess schedule 1 substances. So what happens is that it gets sold for cheap into the black market. Somewhere in that process is what likely produced the poison vapes that killed people.

I almost got into making cbd vapes from my own hemp, but that required mixing it with "vape juice" which I had to buy and could not make. Most comes from overseas, and I have no control over the quality. That seemed dangerous to me so I didn't pursue it, and then a couple of months later people started dying.

Point being, it matters where your product comes from, and the more control you have over that process, the less likely you are to get poisoned. Ideally you would learn the arts of both growing and extracting cannabis and make all your own stuff. If that is legal in your area, I would suggest considering it.
 

death_wish. .

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
238
Age
33
Location
California
I started vaping weed a few months ago after not smoking in years. And ive realized its an effective tool to click and escalate with girls. if shes down to smoke then chances are she likes you and prolly dtf. Ive already met lots of girls by simply asking if they want a hit. It also works for my whiskey dik late at night better than any drug ive tried and girls get horny af. A friend even told me that ever since I started smoking I was getting more girls. You just have to be careful not to get too high because then It could backfire if you start trippin.
could definitely backfire if you get too high and start trippin, also be careful bro. those things explode on ppl face
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Vaping/getting high = another plausible deniability for girls to get with you and act like a slvt since she has an excuse(other than alcohol).
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Guys have been getting girls drunk, stoned, tripping, etc since forever in order to get laid. This isn't a revelation to anyone. In fact, I'd wager that most young men would never do any of those things if, instead of it making it easier to get laid, it made it practically impossible.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
So you want to fvxk up your health to give yourself a tool to escalate with women? Got it. Makes perfect sense.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
So to get more success with women some guys will become junkies? Damn, what happened to working on being better both at work plan and as a person in body and mind. Never tried drugs in my life and never will.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
OP listen to Wu from back in the day...

"No question I would speed, for cracks and weed
The combination made my eyes bleed"
 
Top