Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting into the the boyfriend/girlfriend stage after the first date

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, there has been this girl that I have been going after for quite sometime and I finally got her to go out on a date with me last night. I'd tried a few times previously but something always came up for her and she always had to cancel. Anyways the date went well and I worked up the nerve to take her hand 2/3 of the way through and movie and didn't let go :-D until the end of the movie.

The problem is that I hardly ever see her at school much less talk to her. I meet her last school year and we have keep in touch over AIM, a few quick chats at school, and more recently a few phone calls.

So now I want to continue the relationship and get on that second date asap. I'm going to call her up tonight. But what I was wondering is how long do it take before she starts acknologing me as her boyfriend? I know it's different for each person but what would you say would be the crossing point? Making out for the first time?

EDIT: typo

Last edited:

crunchtime

Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll bring up the conversation about being in an exclusive relationship. But... she might not, some many girls I know in high school might not. I personally wouldn't bring it up.

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crunchtime
She'll bring up the conversation about being in an exclusive relationship. But... she might not, some many girls I know in high school might not. I personally wouldn't bring it up.
Personally, I've never heard of a high school girl I know do that. I will just wait it out and hopefully everything will fall into place a couple dates from now.

crunchtime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaMar
Personally, I've never heard of a high school girl I know do that.
Do what? My current g/f asked me about "us" after I had sex with her. Although that was kind of expected...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crunchtime
Do what? My current g/f asked me about "us" after I had sex with her. Although that was kind of expected...
sex is a long way away for me. And I'd hope that after f***ing her she would consider you to be her boyfriend, unless maybe if it was a one night stand kind of thing.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
WHAT A B!TCH!:mad: First date and you already wann get locked up?

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by THA REALNESS
WHAT A B!TCH!:mad: First date and you already wann get locked up?
yeah, I'm pretty sure I do. At least to the girlfriend-boyfriend status.

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Realness, its not like he's getting married. BF/GF is a little overblown in high school, if stuff doesn't work out then ohwell, you break up.

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Escalade
Realness, its not like he's getting married. BF/GF is a little overblown in high school, if stuff doesn't work out then ohwell, you break up.
Exactly