"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Getting into the the boyfriend/girlfriend stage after the first date

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
Alright, there has been this girl that I have been going after for quite sometime and I finally got her to go out on a date with me last night. I'd tried a few times previously but something always came up for her and she always had to cancel. Anyways the date went well and I worked up the nerve to take her hand 2/3 of the way through and movie and didn't let go :-D until the end of the movie.

The problem is that I hardly ever see her at school much less talk to her. I meet her last school year and we have keep in touch over AIM, a few quick chats at school, and more recently a few phone calls.

So now I want to continue the relationship and get on that second date asap. I'm going to call her up tonight. But what I was wondering is how long do it take before she starts acknologing me as her boyfriend? I know it's different for each person but what would you say would be the crossing point? Making out for the first time?



EDIT: typo
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

crunchtime

Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
She'll bring up the conversation about being in an exclusive relationship. But... she might not, some many girls I know in high school might not. I personally wouldn't bring it up.
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
Originally posted by crunchtime
She'll bring up the conversation about being in an exclusive relationship. But... she might not, some many girls I know in high school might not. I personally wouldn't bring it up.
Personally, I've never heard of a high school girl I know do that. I will just wait it out and hopefully everything will fall into place a couple dates from now.
 

crunchtime

Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by RaMar
Personally, I've never heard of a high school girl I know do that.
Do what? My current g/f asked me about "us" after I had sex with her. Although that was kind of expected...
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
Originally posted by crunchtime
Do what? My current g/f asked me about "us" after I had sex with her. Although that was kind of expected...
sex is a long way away for me. And I'd hope that after f***ing her she would consider you to be her boyfriend, unless maybe if it was a one night stand kind of thing.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
WHAT A B!TCH!:mad: First date and you already wann get locked up?
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
Originally posted by THA REALNESS
WHAT A B!TCH!:mad: First date and you already wann get locked up?
yeah, I'm pretty sure I do. At least to the girlfriend-boyfriend status.
 

Escalade

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
DeBary, Fl
Realness, its not like he's getting married. BF/GF is a little overblown in high school, if stuff doesn't work out then ohwell, you break up.
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
Originally posted by Escalade
Realness, its not like he's getting married. BF/GF is a little overblown in high school, if stuff doesn't work out then ohwell, you break up.
Exactly
 
Top