Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting into 30's

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the years between 30 & 40 go fast so make the most of your time. This is the area of life where you start piling up regrets for later in life so choose wisely in the roads you take along your journey.
True man! I have this idea in mind when I'm taking decisions... Its stronger than when I was younger.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen brother! Lotta great guys here on the forum. Just joined a little over a month ago and I'm really glad I found out about The Rational Male and sosuave!
Thats great man! I'm sure you will learn a lot of great things here, just as it happened to me.

Some knowledge here you cant even found it on books.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
It's gonna be hard to have physical attraction with 20+ years age gap outside of some oddball scenarios where they are still fine as fvck.
Yes, and I guess my longwinded story was simply stating that my 'fine as fvck' is bulgy muscles and glowing healthy skin with bright eyes please.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Well Fvq, I'm going to start working out again. I'll call you in a couple months when i'm all knar.
Yassss Jim!
If you could please *bowing low*

I can hear your shirt ripping from the taut muscles already, just with that magnificent decision. Much respect. *bowing low again with a kissing of your hand* (not kidding)

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yassss Jim!
If you could please *bowing low*

I can hear your shirt ripping from the taut muscles already, just with that magnificent decision. Much respect. *bowing low again with a kissing of your hand* (not kidding)
I suggest you go get the (Shake weight) and (Thigh master) . Oh it's on Sister!!

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I suggest you go get the (Shake weight) and (Thigh master) . Oh it's on Sister!!
Excellent!!! Let's do this!!!

Crush those weights and gulp that raw veggie juice; compete every new day against your Self from yesterday. Let's GO!

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
30 gang in this b1tch

I just saw deezedbrah is 30 too. We're running sh1t