Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting into 30's

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I'm 30 yrs old today and this made me think a lot about my life and everything that happened and is happening in my life.

The goal here is that I would like to express my gratitude since I joined this forum on 2018.

This place helped me in ways I could never have imagined. It all started when I read Rollo Tomassi's book and heard him quoting on this forum. And from that, I broke paradigms that I never imagined being able to.

I may not be able to express how important everything I learned here was, but for all that I went through, here was the best gift that life could give me. I still take the words of many people here who have helped me over the years and I admire the knowledge and wisdom they have shared with me. You may not know it, but it literally saved me ... Because from the direction I was going before, I wouldn't be reaping good results today.

I would like to leave a special thanks to some people here who helped me a lot. I don't know if I'll be able to remember them all, but I'll do my best:

@mrgoodstuff, @stovepipe, @Black Widow Void, @Spaz, @christie, @Lookatu, @EyeOnThePrize, @CAPSLOCK BANDIT, @DEEZEDBRAH, @Romanemp22, @Suave88, @EyeBRollin, @RickTheToad, @BackInTheGame78, @Serenity, @stringpuller, @logicallefty, @billtx49

Those are some few I can remember right now! I know there are a lot more people here that helped me a lot and I just want to say thank you for that! I might not conquer some goals in my life without your help.

But that's it... I just like to express my gratitude for everything positive that happened in my life.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So, I'm 30 yrs old today and this made me think a lot about my life and everything that happened and is happening in my life.

The goal here is that I would like to express my gratitude since I joined this forum on 2018.

This place helped me in ways I could never have imagined. It all started when I read Rollo Tomassi's book and heard him quoting on this forum. And from that, I broke paradigms that I never imagined being able to.

I may not be able to express how important everything I learned here was, but for all that I went through, here was the best gift that life could give me. I still take the words of many people here who have helped me over the years and I admire the knowledge and wisdom they have shared with me. You may not know it, but it literally saved me ... Because from the direction I was going before, I wouldn't be reaping good results today.

I would like to leave a special thanks to some people here who helped me a lot. I don't know if I'll be able to remember them all, but I'll do my best:

@mrgoodstuff, @stovepipe, @Black Widow Void, @Spaz, @christie, @Lookatu, @EyeOnThePrize, @CAPSLOCK BANDIT, @DEEZEDBRAH, @Romanemp22, @Suave88, @EyeBRollin, @RickTheToad, @BackInTheGame78, @Serenity, @stringpuller, @logicallefty, @billtx49

Those are some few I can remember right now! I know there are a lot more people here that helped me a lot and I just want to say thank you for that! I might not conquer some goals in my life without your help.

But that's it... I just like to express my gratitude for everything positive that happened in my life.
Happy Birthday Dude!!! Welcome to the 30's. Enjoy your time here, just make it worthwhile.

christie

Banned
Reaction score

Happy birthday!

You are doing great and I hope you are having wonderful weather to get out for a walk.

Keep growing.

And thanks for mentioning me, you made me feel like its my birthday too!

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man congrats! I hope the next 10 years will be great for you. :up:

I will say one thing that really stands out with you is that you listen more and take in information and digest it with a humble attitude without letting your ego or pride get in the way. This will take you a long way in life. Trust me.

Often times, the late 20's is the age I see a lot of young bucks think they have lived long enough to know everything about the world and start preaching about it often times out of ignorance or without experience. I don't see this in you and it will server you well IMO.

I have seen you grow a lot even in the short time you've been here. Continue growing and wish you the most success with everything life has to offer. :up:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recall you and I having some family dynamics in common. From my own experience, I can tell you that during your 30's and 40's you will become more at peace with the way things happen.

Happy Birthday!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy birthday!

You are doing great and I hope you are having wonderful weather to get out for a walk.

Keep growing.

And thanks for mentioning me, you made me feel like its my birthday too!
Thanks my friend! The weather here is pretty good... Still on summer, so its great for a walk! ;)

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks my friend! The weather here is pretty good... Still on summer, so its great for a walk! ;)
Oh that's good!

Stay safe with the women my friend.
You're doing well and you want to keep the momentum rolling.
You have the ability to have the best decade of your life.
Congrats on 30, Blacksheep!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man congrats! I hope the next 10 years will be great for you. :up:

I will say one thing that really stands out with you is that you listen more and take in information and digest it with a humble attitude without letting your ego or pride get in the way. This will take you a long way in life. Trust me.

Often times, the late 20's is the age I see a lot of young bucks think they have lived long enough to know everything about the world and start preaching about it often times out of ignorance or without experience. I don't see this in you and it will server you well IMO.

I have seen you grow a lot even in the short time you've been here. Continue growing and wish you the most success with everything life has to offer. :up:
Thanks so much man! I'm really happy to read those words! =)

I can say that I see the same thing in you too... And thats a very good quality. Its so good to be around people like you and other guys here in this forum. I wasn't used to talk with people like guys here, and when I joined this forum, I felt so happy to be able to learn and share good ideas and experiences.

Something I always take with me is to have the courage to acknowledge my mistakes and to apologize when necessary. I think I learned that by seeing the way my father treated other people and myself with his arrogance. It was one of the good things I took out of the whole situation I experienced in the past.

So, even though I am not perfect and making mistakes in some moments of life, either with myself or with other people. I always try to understand and acknowledge my failures so I can not repeat that mistake again.

And I remember your tips about those graphic design ideas I had when I just started working with that. I really thank you for that! Each day I'm growing up in this field and getting more experience. Even I'm not making enough money to pay my bills, I'm doing my best and enjoying all this road.

I wish you the most success for you too man! You deserve it! =)

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recall you and I having some family dynamics in common. From my own experience, I can tell you that during your 30's and 40's you will become more at peace with the way things happen.

Happy Birthday!
Thanks man! =)

I have to say that the story you told me about how you left your parents house and everything you faced in that time inspired me so much. I read that more than one time and it gave me courage to face the situation I was on.

The first time I stayed at my new apartment, I was looking at the kitchen's window... And I remember everything you said, and then I just felt this freedom and peace of mind. I'm not on a big house, not with tons of money but damn, I'm so happy and I'm at peace.

This motivates me a lot more, to keep working on myself and to achieve my goals.

Next step for me this year is to be able to make enough money to pay my bills and save some money. This is something I'm working hard to achieve!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh that's good!

Stay safe with the women my friend.
You're doing well and you want to keep the momentum rolling.
You have the ability to have the best decade of your life.
Congrats on 30, Blacksheep!
Thanks! =)

Yeah, I'm working on that and trying to not spend so much time with dates for now. Cause I must achieve my goals in this period of life, so I can't distract myself.

I allow to have some moments of fun, but I'm trying to not exceed that.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks! =)

Yeah, I'm working on that and trying to not spend so much time with dates for now. Cause I must achieve my goals in this period of life, so I can't distract myself.

I allow to have some moments of fun, but I'm trying to not exceed that.
Hmmm, you are doing good.

I know you will succeed in what you do.