Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting her to ***

RobNeb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,
I found a great lady that I‘ve been seeing and we have lots of good sex, but she rarely cums and I kinda feel guilty that I always do and want her too as well. I do try lots of positions, let her work at it too in her fav positions and also do a lot of foreplay and oral. She’s very quiet and doesn’t say much about the situation tho and I try not to be pushy. Any tips to help me? I appreciate any feedback even if it’s constructive criticism. Thanks.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to get into her head and stoke her imagination, figure out what her boundaries and limitations are, then go to them. Some women for example find it hard to orgasm unless their limbs are constrained, it's like they have nowhere to go, they just have to submit themselves to you, it shouldn't be rapey though.

Get into her head, play off her imagination, I remember the first time I carried my first girlfriend up a flight of stairs, she was sopping wet, there was discharge all over her underwear, she's never forgotten it, messages me all the time.

Women from Arab cultures love to be physically chased, you see it at house parties all the time, the guys will chase right after them and they love it. Again theres that line though. Sometimes I snarl like a wolf would at my new girl, she knows what time it is when I do that and I just throw myself on her and do whatever I want while she tries to get away because I'm gonna leave a hickey and everyone I public is gonna know, she pretends to hate it but she loves it.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,
I found a great lady that I‘ve been seeing and we have lots of good sex, but she rarely cums and I kinda feel guilty that I always do and want her too as well. I do try lots of positions, let her work at it too in her fav positions and also do a lot of foreplay and oral. She’s very quiet and doesn’t say much about the situation tho and I try not to be pushy. Any tips to help me? I appreciate any feedback even if it’s constructive criticism. Thanks.
Dont let this turn into a "captain save a hoe"-thing.

You are not responsible for her orgasm.

If you indeed have "lots of good sex", she should be mature enough to tell you what she needs.
If she doesnt tell you what to do and still is around, it is most likely not your fault that she cant come.

Some women for example just cant *** without rubbing their own **** hard during fvcking.
These women usually dont hold it against you that they cant *** because they experienced it with their other men too.

"I feel guilty and I WANT", your words, did you ever think about yourself putting to much stress on her by WANTING her to ***?

What if she just wants to serve you well and is content in cuming every 10th time?

Dont develop insecurities on your side and dont put stress on her over this.

Enjoy the ride and make it clear that you are open to whishes from her side.

WANTING her to *** is like WANTING a relationship to work, its forced and women usually dont react well to "try hards".

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overuse of vibrators has made it very difficult to get some women off any other way. Could be something you're not providing but it could also be a situation where you aren't ever gonna get her there.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get into her head, play off her imagination, I remember the first time I carried my first girlfriend up a flight of stairs, she was sopping wet, there was discharge all over her underwear, she's never forgotten it, messages me all the time.
Yea I had a similar experience with a girl last year dominated her from the word go was throwing her about my room a bit after first date , she got very excited and very wet

Female orgasms are largely psychological and largely why they struggle to get off so much , a lot of it is literally fantasy that most men struggle too actualise into reality

Women love role play and fetishes because it means they are out of control

They love being tied up because it means they can be used by the male without resistance she fully submits

She wants to be totally overpowered and used for her mans pleasure this allows her ultimate arousal and ultimate satisfaction

Also why women secretly long to be taken by 2/3 men at a time

if you want to bore a woman in bed just respect her

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Transferred from the other thread:

Non-orgasmic women often have to fight psychological barriers to their self-expression - shame, guilt, anxiety - and the most important factor is for these women to feel safe with the man they're intimate with, knowing they won't judge or confront them, but give them time and space to get comfortable.

One of the reasons non-orgasmic women could orgasm with me is because I don't care about their orgasm, as long as they enjoy the ride. And I tell them not to fake an orgasm to massage my ego. It's not that fragile, I understand that lust can sometimes disappear and they should just let me know (if I don't notice, but I always do). Women don't need an orgasm to have a great sexual experience.

I'm also into edging, which is driving a woman crazy with lust but not allowing them release. I do so by deliberately avoiding to directly touch their pvssy (and prevent them with rope/cuffs to touch themselves) and tease them until they cannot stand it anymore.
Leaving their clothes on while you do that heightens the desire even more.

Hope that helps.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend in college couldn’t do it. Believe me when I tell you I tried. After awhile I stopped caring.

with that said, there are a few primary ingredients to an orgasm: the mental component, the ****oris, vaginal / g spot, and nipple stimulation.

if I were in your shoes and I wanted a project, I would start messing around with components of the above and see if any of this works.

at the end of the day, if she can’t enjoy an orgasm though it’s not your fault. Plain and simple. Keep doing you.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-It's very possible that she has a pelvic floor imbalance.
-It's also possible that she's used p0rn and vibrators to ruin her sensitivity. I had my wife stop using vibrators except when she's with me and she climaxes far more frequently now than before.

Or you might not be reading her body properly. Rub her **** and ask if you've got the right spot for her - it's not the same for every woman. Once you have the right spot, ask more specific feedback: faster/slower, harder/softer. Every once in a while, get a temperature check from her.
^ James Marshall / Stirling Cooper advice

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,
Sounds like you’re putting in the effort.

I suggest that you always try to improve your sex game, honestly, don’t do it for just this girl, it is something that should be polished anyways.

At the same time, I would suggest you don’t worry too much about yourself if you do your best and you still cannot get her to orgasm. If you care about this girl just make a point of giving her decent after-care.

A little off topic but relevant, I do agree that women in general probably like to be submitted during sex. I cannot speak about hardcore feminists because I have never being with one. And I will single out woman with past traumas about physical abuse. But for the average girl, in my experience, they ask and enjoy to be tied, lightly choked, and fkd hard.

Just for fun I would venture that it might even be an evolutionary trait in risk of extinction. Thousands of years ago, women had to submit or die, thus it make sense that some submissive genes are still around nowadays.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Hate to break it to ya but the only scenario I can think of a girl not cumming is
1) she is not aroused enoguh by who you are
2) you dont know what you're doing
3) she's got someone else who is satisfying her sexually and thus dimming her arousal when with you.

For myself if a girl dosnt orgasm, I immediately feel like sum aint right. -- but then again i got.. ALOT of experience. i think sex might be the top 3 things im good at in life if not the top thing..

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just always know i'm the best she'll ever have and the best she's ever had. Alpha with God like sex skills, basically.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just always know i'm the best she'll ever have and the best she's ever had. Alpha with God like sex skills, basically.
Not to mention being an ace at being humble.