Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting Help

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering. Since, I am not a very popular guy, but would like to improve.
How would I find, a good wingman, or a free coach, or somebody decent to improve with girls.

I try to make friends, with cool guys, that might help me with girls, but it hasn't been very successful. If I, try and get friends that are afc's, they're help isn't very good.

I am looking for either a very attractive female, or a duan juan for one on one coaching. I live in ann arbor, and I'd prefer to find someone there. It is hard, when you don't live in a big city. I'd prefer, to make it twice, a week sessions, for low cost.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Dude, do not waste your money on "coaching".

Just go out and talk to women. You will learn more in ONE NIGHT of talking to women than you will in a MONTH of "coaching".

Everything I have ever posted on this forum comes from personal experience, and most of it comes after ONE NIGHT when something happened that made me realize an important aspect of "the game".

Man up, grab your balls, accept you're gonna get rejected a little until you get it right, then go out there and start learning by trial-and-error.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill tell you what i think are important:

Testostorone (be masculine)
Having experiences in life (travel, work, money, sports, hobbies, girls etc)
Being able to talk about your experiences and tell stories.

When was the last time you saw a guy have these things and not be a cool guy?