Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting girls can turn you into a loser

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most dudes I know who got a lot of girls are total losers in life. Even the girls they get from my persepefcie now are worn out, toxic, and low quality. I see those dudes now and they are skinny fat, fat, or someone you just don’t want to look like. They haven’t accomplished anything significant and not very interesting fun people to talk to. Especially in their older age maybe when they’re younger. However what I have seen is those that weren’t successful with women in high school and college become one of the most successful people you know killing it in life. Rejection and pain is a great motivator and actually getting what you want may be a curse.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say this has less to do with success with women and more about success with life in general. When you live life on easy mode (meaning born into a healthy family unit with wealth/opportunities/luck) for the first 20-30 yrs of your life, you may end up coasting into mediocrity and going through the motions until you wake up at 45 with an existential crisis at the realization that you've wasted your entire life. If your early life is characterized by pain and trauma, it forces you to grow, adapt, and examine your life and alter it's trajectory. A friend of mine goes as far as to say that greatness can only come from trauma.

The idea of marrying a high school sweetheart and working hard up the corporate ladder from a young age is such a complete clown move I'm actually amazed a small fraction of men manage to do so happily without blowing their brains out.

Last edited:

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say this has less to do with success with women and more about success with life in general. When you live life on easy mode (meaning born into a healthy family with wealth/opportunities/luck) for the first 20-30 yrs of your life, you may end up coasting into mediocrity and going through the motions until you wake up at 45 with an existential crisis at the realization that you've wasted your entire life. If your early life is characterized by pain and trauma, it forces you to grow, adapt, and examine your life and alter it's trajectory. A friend of mine goes as far as to say that greatness can only come from trauma.

The idea of marrying a high school sweetheart and working hard up the corporate ladder from a young age is such a complete clown move I'm actually amazed a small fraction of men manage to do so happily without blowing their brains out.
I cant do a 9-5 unless it’s a company I respect and believe in. Almost everyone great in the past and present all had a ****ty upbringing. From my own life everyone I know from hs who had it good with women and life are mediocre. I had to crawl through glass and mud to get to where I am

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most dudes I know who got a lot of girls are total losers in life. Even the girls they get from my persepefcie now are worn out, toxic, and low quality. I see those dudes now and they are skinny fat, fat, or someone you just don’t want to look see like. They haven’t accomplished anything significant and not very interesting fun people to talk to. Especially in their older age maybe when they’re younger. However what I have seen is those that weren’t successful with women in high school and college become one of the most successful people you know killing it in life. Rejection and pain is a great motivator and actually getting what you want may be a curse.
I think the issue is these guys were GL when young. Being GL is life on Easy Mode. Not just with romance. As they aged, they lost their looks. Being no longer able to coast on looks, they were unable to adapt. Had they been Blackpilled, they would have known this and worked to keep their looks up.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think the issue is these guys were GL when young. Being GL is life on Easy Mode. Not just with romance. As they aged, they lost their looks. Being no longer able to coast on looks, they were unable to adapt. Had they been Blackpilled, they would have known this and worked to keep their looks up.
Had they been blackpilled they would have been mad at the world and the women would have ditched them.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Nothing "turns you into a loser". You either are or you aren't.

How you react to events that happen in your life define who you are, not what happens.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most dudes I know who got a lot of girls are total losers in life. Even the girls they get from my persepefcie now are worn out, toxic, and low quality. I see those dudes now and they are skinny fat, fat, or someone you just don’t want to look like. They haven’t accomplished anything significant and not very interesting fun people to talk to. Especially in their older age maybe when they’re younger. However what I have seen is those that weren’t successful with women in high school and college become one of the most successful people you know killing it in life. Rejection and pain is a great motivator and actually getting what you want may be a curse.
Hi Reeveris,
As my Old Mum would say,having a chance would be a fine thing LOL.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to speak in generalities but for this one I’m keeping it individual. I know many men who had no issue getting females when young who went on to be just fine. That includes men who were violent and criminal in their younger years.

The biggest womanizer I grew up with was a former close friend of many years (former for a reason) who was born into a wealthy and powerful family. He’s now married with two kids, has an expensive, big home, and he and his brother have a business his dad granted them. I wouldn’t be surprised if he still cheats on his wife. He is the type of guy whose power and wealth can be smelled by women.

There are some men born peaked and stay peaked.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to speak in generalities but for this one I’m keeping it individual. I know many men who had no issue getting females when young who went on to be just fine. That includes men who were violent and criminal in their younger years.

The biggest womanizer I grew up with was a former close friend of many years (former for a reason) who was born into a wealthy and powerful family. He’s now married with two kids, has an expensive, big home, and he and his brother have a business his dad granted them. I wouldn’t be surprised if he still cheats on his wife. He is the type of guy whose power and wealth can be smelled by women.

There are some men born peaked and stay peaked.
I had a Chad friend who peaked early. He lost his hair & grew older. Alas. Chad no more. He should have settled down when he had the chance.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a Chad friend who peaked early. He lost his hair & grew older. Alas. Chad no more. He should have settled down when he had the chance.
That sure has happened to some men too.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that the phases of life tend to even out for most folks. That gal that was hot when she was 14? She's a land whale after kids and hitting 30. That plain girl that was underdeveloped as a teenager? She's rocking it at 30. Similarly, Chad jock teenager that could go anywhere without his pen!s accidentally finding an open hole? He's a bald dadbod with alimony & child-support payments that have him in great emotional pain. The short guy that women always seemed to avoid? He's now early-retired and GeoMaxxing. :cool:

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true sometimes. Some guys who peak early with women (like in high school) think it will always be easy and don't invest in themselves or their future. No career direction, no ambition, poor diet, no exercise because the girls are always there, til they aren't.

Not true in every case of course but I've seen it happen.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys don't want too much trauma lmao. Moderation with everything...

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to work the hard way and honestly can say it helped me a lot, a lot in life in general, success.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true sometimes. Some guys who peak early with women (like in high school) think it will always be easy and don't invest in themselves or their future. No career direction, no ambition, poor diet, no exercise because the girls are always there, til they aren't.

Not true in every case of course but I've seen it happen.
i wrote this for myself. I didnt get girls in hs, applied the things here got laid like crazy even cold approach and became like a god to the average human lol. I became too ****y, laid off my fitness, work, school, and became a total ****ing loser. I am back on my **** BETTER than ever and killing it. This is a reminder of why you do what you do in the first place, to be better.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say this has less to do with success with women and more about success with life in general. When you live life on easy mode (meaning born into a healthy family unit with wealth/opportunities/luck) for the first 20-30 yrs of your life, you may end up coasting into mediocrity and going through the motions until you wake up at 45 with an existential crisis at the realization that you've wasted your entire life. If your early life is characterized by pain and trauma, it forces you to grow, adapt, and examine your life and alter it's trajectory. A friend of mine goes as far as to say that greatness can only come from trauma.

well, I fit the box for trauma, def in this camp but I’ve actually done well out of the corporate ladder.

My life was so dysfunctional until my 30s I never had that settling down experience. I had some unstable women and a drug problem, and brushes with the law/trail of destruction/periods of depression. Then I got it together, got a very well paid sales role and made it a success - a roaring success

At 36 I married a 25 year old (pretty hot). To support your comment - many of my friends had their stuff together and now they are with women who don’t fully respect them (as they see then as they were at the same age when younger) and now their women, who in quite a few cases are a year or two older, have hit wall hard.

I did get laid a fair bit in 20s and did well as a DJ in the party scene but any serious woman ran a mile. Because I was a f-up when young in the long run I am doing better now.

Another thing is as you say, I have developed a lot of character over this time. A lot of these dudes have started to resent me a bit.

The only bit I take issue with is some people aren’t suited to work which is self employed. Salespeople like me generally need something to sell and this means you have to be in a corporate. To all intents and purposes when you’re a good corporate salesperson life is very much like being self employed anyway, I work when I want, I can leave and get a job with another firm at any time. I make my own decisions, and management is a joke because they just want to keep you there if you’re good. My reviews are mainly my boss checking im happy and not looking to leave!

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
That's often true of guys who gravitated towards s-anks and chicks who spread their legs for guys without forethought

DJLondoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what sense from the context of the first post. I see what the topic creator means. The best example I could think off is the bee hive metaphor with what happens to drone bees when they become useless and it's everything else from there! I'm not sure if that's not me!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, he hit the wall. Poor guy. Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all, I guess.