Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting flabby again. Back to The Gym!! ...tips?

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What to eat, what to start out with, etc?

I've been working 12hr days M-F and 8hrs on weekends, so I haven't had a chance to do a lot of weight lifting, or even dieting right.

I'm gonna get some Muscle Milk today, and start my gym thang up again.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
70 hour weeks on your feet are tough. go to the gym as few times a week as you can stand and still stay consistent, focus on short, hard workouts and get out of there. otherwise you simply won't have enough downtime to recover.

most of the work will need to be done in the kitchen. quik has done some great posts in the past about how to cook everything you need for a week's worth of eating each weekend.

most guys here will rail against muscle milk, though i seem to remember you're quite a fan.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throttle said:
70 hour weeks on your feet are tough. go to the gym as few times a week as you can stand and still stay consistent, focus on short, hard workouts and get out of there. otherwise you simply won't have enough downtime to recover.

most of the work will need to be done in the kitchen. quik has done some great posts in the past about how to cook everything you need for a week's worth of eating each weekend.

most guys here will rail against muscle milk, though i seem to remember you're quite a fan.
Good lookin out Bro.

..and yes, I am a big fan of MM.