“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

getting expelled (must peep)

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by blienk
Why stop at just a kiss? If I were you, I'd whip out my schlong and shove it in her mouth. Might as well go out in a blaze of glory, eh?

Sorry, I just don't see the appeal of this whole idea. How satisfying can a kiss be if it's non-consentual? Sure, it takes balls, but I think it's still a lot closer to AFC than DJ.
That was freaking hilarious.

As for the 2nd point.... the kiss is never worth it. NEVER. A single kiss when not consentual is ****. It just sucks. It lacks the passion!

Blienk, you are my hero.

What he said is all you need to read here. It's not worth it and she has a boyfriend. It's just stupid. Albeit, I don't take back the fact that it would be funny. I just think for your goal, it is not worth it.

Lik
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Ok....your getting kicked out of school and all you can worry about is some chick that you like?

Thats cool and everything but you should really focus on school. I hope your grades are not dropping either?
 

deeloo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
do it!

****in do it!

i will worship you if you did...

**** hahah
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
You could theoretically get charged for assault, but if you didn't that'd be pretty funny. Just walkin up, sitting down. Small talk, BAM. Hahahaha. Up to you bud, just realize the pros and cons.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2002
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Location
Cloud 9.
Pimpologist has a great post about The Kiss Close that you might find very useful...
 
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Just kiss her playboy..and leave your numba with her on the way out...that **** is gansgta and no matta wut happens you will be a legend...if u eva come back u gon get ***** from otha gurls cuz they gon be thinkin "damn he never did that to me"
 

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
OK, EVERYBODY! THERE WAS A SCHOOL CLOSING TODAY DUE TO THE INCLEMENT WEATHER - WE'RE PUSHING THIS TO MONDAY

lets get some more tips & as much as we can over the weekend, i'm going to be seriously preparing. OK so far we have leave her a number, don't give her just a little kiss ..& yeah

we need more tips! not doing this is not an option. i've thought of the pros & cons, she's not going to go tell on me if anything i'll get a slap but i doubt that'll even happen TRUST me i know this girl. now to the ppl who are reading this & are like OMFG BS, welll if i get expelled who gives a **** i'm leaving anyway so who cares. she may have a bf but she's the biggest flirt ever & i think will really like some **** like this. & yes i'll be a ****in legend.

still upping for more tips! cmmn i want millions! i need to be fully prepared! & thanks for supporting me everybody! keep the tips coming!
 

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
listen, sexual harrassing girls is cool... but it's not my thing-- on the topic of tips? how many tips can you expect? All your doing is forcing her to kiss you, there isn't much more too it than that. How about you come up with your own ideas?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
Jersey Biznatch
If you do get slapped, just make eye contect with herright after you get slapped and grin like a ****y fvck, give her a little wink and walk out...it will be great.
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
Originally posted by The Irish Corleone
If you do get slapped, just make eye contect with herright after you get slapped and grin like a ****y fvck, give her a little wink and walk out...it will be great.
this is a perfect way to leave without getting embarrassed about it. go for it man, whether you win or lose the males will bow to you in the halls and the females will melt like the wicked witch of the west. :D
 

wannabejuan

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2002
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
oviedo, FL, USA
Go for that ****
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by dip
well what happen nigg a??
He pussied out probably...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

D

DavidTheGreat

Guest
heh - I doubt anything happend - I been through the same thing though. I got kicked out of school not to long ago and had to go to the halls and before I left I told this chick who I knew for a while and liked that I was leaving for 6 months and she was all sad and crap but the next day I got the best going away present of all presents. Thats the only good thing about going to juvi or jail for that case :p
 
Top