Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

getting expelled (must peep)

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blienk
Why stop at just a kiss? If I were you, I'd whip out my schlong and shove it in her mouth. Might as well go out in a blaze of glory, eh?

Sorry, I just don't see the appeal of this whole idea. How satisfying can a kiss be if it's non-consentual? Sure, it takes balls, but I think it's still a lot closer to AFC than DJ.
That was freaking hilarious.

As for the 2nd point.... the kiss is never worth it. NEVER. A single kiss when not consentual is ****. It just sucks. It lacks the passion!

Blienk, you are my hero.

What he said is all you need to read here. It's not worth it and she has a boyfriend. It's just stupid. Albeit, I don't take back the fact that it would be funny. I just think for your goal, it is not worth it.

Lik

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Ok....your getting kicked out of school and all you can worry about is some chick that you like?

Thats cool and everything but you should really focus on school. I hope your grades are not dropping either?

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
do it!

****in do it!

i will worship you if you did...

**** hahah

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could theoretically get charged for assault, but if you didn't that'd be pretty funny. Just walkin up, sitting down. Small talk, BAM. Hahahaha. Up to you bud, just realize the pros and cons.

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimpologist has a great post about The Kiss Close that you might find very useful...

Reaction score
Just kiss her playboy..and leave your numba with her on the way out...that **** is gansgta and no matta wut happens you will be a legend...if u eva come back u gon get ***** from otha gurls cuz they gon be thinkin "damn he never did that to me"

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, EVERYBODY! THERE WAS A SCHOOL CLOSING TODAY DUE TO THE INCLEMENT WEATHER - WE'RE PUSHING THIS TO MONDAY

lets get some more tips & as much as we can over the weekend, i'm going to be seriously preparing. OK so far we have leave her a number, don't give her just a little kiss ..& yeah

we need more tips! not doing this is not an option. i've thought of the pros & cons, she's not going to go tell on me if anything i'll get a slap but i doubt that'll even happen TRUST me i know this girl. now to the ppl who are reading this & are like OMFG BS, welll if i get expelled who gives a **** i'm leaving anyway so who cares. she may have a bf but she's the biggest flirt ever & i think will really like some **** like this. & yes i'll be a ****in legend.

still upping for more tips! cmmn i want millions! i need to be fully prepared! & thanks for supporting me everybody! keep the tips coming!

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Reaction score
listen, sexual harrassing girls is cool... but it's not my thing-- on the topic of tips? how many tips can you expect? All your doing is forcing her to kiss you, there isn't much more too it than that. How about you come up with your own ideas?

Reaction score
If you do get slapped, just make eye contect with herright after you get slapped and grin like a ****y fvck, give her a little wink and walk out...it will be great.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Irish Corleone
If you do get slapped, just make eye contect with herright after you get slapped and grin like a ****y fvck, give her a little wink and walk out...it will be great.
this is a perfect way to leave without getting embarrassed about it. go for it man, whether you win or lose the males will bow to you in the halls and the females will melt like the wicked witch of the west. :D

wannabejuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for that ****

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dip
well what happen nigg a??
He pussied out probably...

D

DavidTheGreat

heh - I doubt anything happend - I been through the same thing though. I got kicked out of school not to long ago and had to go to the halls and before I left I told this chick who I knew for a while and liked that I was leaving for 6 months and she was all sad and crap but the next day I got the best going away present of all presents. Thats the only good thing about going to juvi or jail for that case :p