"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

gettin shhit done..

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
i dunno how much this'll help soime of you people..

i'm fairly new to the game but i think this will be of some help..

here are 2 ways i do something i cannot bring myself to do. like an approach or a simple kino like putting your arms around a chick.

here's how i do it:

method #1: Countdown from 10.. Counting down very slowly 9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1.. Upon reaching "1" you must do what you have to do. This brings up tension and gives me some kind of testosterone or some kind of an adrenaline rush. Try it. Don't knock it till you've tried it. :)

method #2: Inhaaale...
Now this is the second method I use to get sh*t done. Anyway, You simply inhale deeply, then do what you have to do! Don't think it'll work?? The point here is you do NOT exhale untill you do it! So your body will be forced to do what you need to do in order to survive. So you cannot exhale until you've done what you have to do.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
How'd your date go?
 

true|hockey

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
I use the first one when I am lifting heavy weights. I count down from 3 though.
 

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Originally posted by -.-
method #1: Countdown from 10.. Counting down very slowly 9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1.. Upon reaching "1" you must do what you have to do. This brings up tension and gives me some kind of testosterone or some kind of an adrenaline rush. Try it. Don't knock it till you've tried it. :)
I've tried a similar version of this one and it worked like a charm.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top