"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

gets old

GullableJoe

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
I'm still pretty new to this site, but I've read enough to understand whats going on. I'd like to explain one thing. I've read the posts that talks about when you first meet a girl and she's just EVERYTHING you've ever wanted in her and your just so proud to show her off and let your friends see what kind of chick you picked up. Its kinda like sayin "look fellows what I can get", sorta thing. But after a while, after you've been with her, after all your friends know whats up, you see another girl. Except this one seems a little more prettier than the first one. This girl seems to really get the guys attention. So what do you do? You start trying to get her. You see I think it all goes around like a neverending book. We just can't be satisfyed, or I can't. So why let 1 single girl get to you. Once you've been with her for a while its gonna get old. So don't put yourself through all the frustration of initiating the conversation. When your afraid to approach a hottie, think back "she's gonna be like that other girl, she'll get boring after a while" so it kinda makes it easier to approach. Or in my opinion it does.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
That IS a good mental state to adopt for cold approaches.

Props to the man!
 

Aramas

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2003
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Location
AU
I think it's called youth :)

Who was it that said that the only redeeming feature of youth is that it eventually wears off?
 
Top