"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

get in here and rate this girl I'm hooking up with.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
I don't know how many of you have heard of www.suicidegirls.com, but it's a place that has pics and profiles of tons of sort of goth type chicks.....some are hot, some arent......anyway since I live in Portland, and one of their offices is based out of Portland, I decided to go see what kind of chicks are on there.

So I found a girl I thought was hot and emailed her, sent her some pics and sh*t. She wrote me back and asked me if I knew where a certain bar was, and if I'd like to meet her there for some drinks and to sit there and bullsh*t. I didn't know she was so local!

I said yes, and were supposed to meet up on Sunday. She's the stripper/naked pics on the internet type of girl, so no way is she LTR material, but damn I'd like to wax that ass.

At least that's the plan. I'm not sure about the policy regarding links/posting naked pics, so here's a non naked one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/cactus3178/Luxe.jpg

Just wanted to get some opinions on what some of you guys think. I'm a sucker for black hair, plus I think she's hot ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Yeah,

I like the goth bird look, except most are bloody miserable biatches.

That girl looks nice HB7, looks the hairy type going off the eyebrows though.
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
I was gonna say this was a pointless thread, but...

I'd bang that from here to timbuktoo. I'd probably want a return ticket, too.

Seriously... if you dont go for that, I'd be disappointed in the entire male population.

If you two really hit it off, I see no reason for it to be non-LTR. I'd have no problem with guys wanting to screw my girl... if they took advantage of her, they'd certainly know it, and if she cheated on me, then I'd just forget her.

Personally I'd think it'd be cool banging a chick that half the people on the internet would just dream of banging. You'd be getting it on a regular basis, too.
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
^

Agreed. My main goal here is to get in and get out. I don't think I could ever really date a stripper anyway....if things got more serious, that's not the kind of girl you can take home to mom ;)

But damn, I think she's fine :)
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
she's pretty fine alright. do tell us what happened thereafter
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
DAMN. If you won't hit that you are gay. :cool:
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Lol. I can assure you she's not plump. Man, I'd love to post a more, um, revealing pic, but I'm not sure if it's against the TOS.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
bwaaa she aint all that, id still hit it nevertheless :D
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
It all depends on what's around. If she was in the club, wouldnt be one of my prime choices to aproach, and if she was taking a cofee with average girls, i'd hit it. I think she's nice, probably a 7.
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
she's cute, so nothing wrong with that aspect. but she IS a goth, and if you piss her off or she catches you with another girl, she will curse you and make your cack fall off, and then send her crow to steal it.

have fun!
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
she's cute, so nothing wrong with that aspect. but she IS a goth, and if you piss her off or she catches you with another girl, she will curse you and make your cack fall off, and then send her crow to steal it.

have fun!
LOL! The man is surely preaching from experience! :D
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
I shall only rate the naked pics

:D
 

Hubris

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Canada, Near TO
There's a real easy way to see the nekkid pics, if you are the least bit computer literate.

Good luck guys.

(Her other pic isn't bad either. And it seems that she's selling her car).
 

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
I saw her naked pic and I must say she is a HB9 in my book!...I hope to score something like that in the future.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top