"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

get her number and leave or give her yours too?

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
this thought just came to mind. some girls in the past asked me for my number and then gave me theirs. but most times i'd just take the girls number and leave. call her next few days. i'm just curious as to who here gives a girls their number after getting the girls.

i once got a girls number and i text her a message saying thanks with a wink, and at the same time, she had my number :)

this way, she might end up calling me before i call her. what do you guys think about this?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
I never do. Simpley becasue you don't know what type of woman she is. She could be the stalker type that calls you 20 times in 10 mintues until you pick up the phone.

Unless they ASK for it, then I usually give them my house phone, and I am never at home so that's pointless anyway.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
when girls are interested in you, they'll ask for your number. give it to them on the basis that they give them theirs too. there are no exceptions to this.
 
Top