Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gen Z is royally screwed

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Millennials won't enjoy the same privileges as the Boomers and late Gen Xers did, but we had a bit of breathing space. Gen Z is entering the job market and economy just as US capitalism reaches its peak, and they'll have to accept a lower quality of life along with the challenges posed by the internet and social media. Moreover, it's evident in their faces; they look 2-5 years older than their age.

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Millennials won't enjoy the same privileges as the Boomers and late Gen Xers did, but we had a bit of breathing space. Gen Z is entering the job market and economy just as US capitalism reaches its peak, and they'll have to accept a lower quality of life along with the challenges posed by the internet and social media. Moreover, it's evident in their faces; they look 2-5 years older than their age.
They've been saying this for the past 8 to 10 years now :confused:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a tonne of youtube content covering this. For guys it's even worst since 60% of young guys are single as the average guy is competing against the Chads/Tyrones/Chadrones/Sugar Daddies/Simps, etc..... during their prime years.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's OVER for BroccoliCels

Last edited:

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gen Alpha Will be the one to bring it back you can see it now they dont take no shyt and have their own personality they will correct the wrongs our generation did
Yeah, the younger kids are much more based compared to us millennials.

They are creativity and madness while realizing that they basically have nothing to gain by complying and nothing to lose by going postal.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Millennials got handed a pretty bad deal as a lot of the first half of the generation graduated into the recessionary period of the late 2000s/early 2010s. I don't think Gen Z is going to get a good deal either.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Millennials got handed a pretty bad deal as a lot of the first half of the generation graduated into the recessionary period of the late 2000s/early 2010s. I don't think Gen Z is going to get a good deal either.
Millennials got the BS from the previous generations (that worked for them) and the beginning of the crappy current socio-economical landskape where certainities taken for granted in the first world basically collapsed.

Millennials got lectured as if they were gonna live in a high trust society while being thrown in a sinking ship wheter we talk about society or economics.

Most boomers that think so high of themselves would have get a panic attack if they had to face the collapse of the welfare state, fakedemics and fakenomics and the destruction of civil rights, major conflicts often at the same time while observing their city turning into third world.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Gen Alpha Will be the one to bring it back you can see it now they dont take no shyt and have their own personality they will correct the wrongs our generation did
And they are lazy as hell so the expectations at work will get lower and lower.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And they are lazy as hell so the expectations at work will get lower and lower.
Gen ALpha is 11 years old or less give it some time sir, Gen-Z is 12-27 now

The main issue with Gen-Z is they are entitled but don't want to put the work in, say what you want about millennials but at least for the most part they are willing to put the work in even though they came out of college during a shyttty time (08 recession)

I'm noticing a pattern in 2024 with weed being legal, I see more men lazier than ever who smoke weed, just lack ambition, and are unmotivated. If you are 30+ living at your mom's house smoke weed daily, and then you have the nerve to wonder why you don't have a hot girlfriend? I mean are you serious?