"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Gay

Bayou

New Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
A girl from my company but works in a different office told some other people she thinks I'm gay after I went out with her. I should forget her but I need to prove I'm not. anybody have any idea how I should procede. She won't return my calls.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Michigan
Did you find out why they think you're gay? Is she spreading rumors or did you act gay?
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
It's been said a million times, don't date women at work, don't sh!t where you eat, but you people don't listen. You're lucky she only said you were gay, she could have easily accused you of sexual harassment and gotten you fired, when will you people learn.
 

Bayou

New Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I chickened out and didn't kiss her goodnight. I'm on the shy side but not really bad. I don't think she is spreading rumors. I must of gave her that impression.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
if this is the case then she probably told a freind of hers tongue in cheek that she thinks you are gay, so basicly joking, and her freind probalby started the rumour.

It could be all kinds of reasons even a test to see how you react to being under fire
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Originally posted by Bayou
I chickened out and didn't kiss her goodnight. I'm on the shy side but not really bad. I don't think she is spreading rumors. I must of gave her that impression.
Yea dood you're GAY! haha..jk bro:p

Looks like what happened is that you must have missed ALL of her buying signals so she thinks you're a chump now.

With people nowdays, gay doesnt necessarily mean she thinks you're homosexual. Her calling you gay helps keep her on her pedistal.

"I gave him all the buying signals and he didnt even try to kiss me..he MUST BE GAY"

YEa...I'm with MIND OVER MATTER...don't dip your pen in the company ink.
 
Top