Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gay

Bayou

Reaction score
A girl from my company but works in a different office told some other people she thinks I'm gay after I went out with her. I should forget her but I need to prove I'm not. anybody have any idea how I should procede. She won't return my calls.

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you find out why they think you're gay? Is she spreading rumors or did you act gay?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been said a million times, don't date women at work, don't sh!t where you eat, but you people don't listen. You're lucky she only said you were gay, she could have easily accused you of sexual harassment and gotten you fired, when will you people learn.

Bayou

Reaction score
I chickened out and didn't kiss her goodnight. I'm on the shy side but not really bad. I don't think she is spreading rumors. I must of gave her that impression.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if this is the case then she probably told a freind of hers tongue in cheek that she thinks you are gay, so basicly joking, and her freind probalby started the rumour.

It could be all kinds of reasons even a test to see how you react to being under fire

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bayou
I chickened out and didn't kiss her goodnight. I'm on the shy side but not really bad. I don't think she is spreading rumors. I must of gave her that impression.
Yea dood you're GAY! haha..jk bro:p

Looks like what happened is that you must have missed ALL of her buying signals so she thinks you're a chump now.

With people nowdays, gay doesnt necessarily mean she thinks you're homosexual. Her calling you gay helps keep her on her pedistal.

"I gave him all the buying signals and he didnt even try to kiss me..he MUST BE GAY"

YEa...I'm with MIND OVER MATTER...don't dip your pen in the company ink.