Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Gay guy thinks I'm hot!

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I took you off my homo list, legolas! I'll put you on my true DJ list:)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Cyrano, no! You'll be put on his list!!!!!!!!!!
 

JohnnyLegard

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
44
You know, someone who really makes it a point to talk about how much they dislike gays really makes me suspicious. It is a statistic that most homophobes (around 3/4 of them) are ACTUALLY GAY. In every post that I have read by PuertoRicanLover, he talks about how much of an abomination it is. If you were really straight, you wouldn't give a sh*t if people were gay or not PuertoRicanLover.

Think I'm making this stuff up??? Check the statistics man. I live in NYC in Greenwich Village, and what I've seen doesn't lie to me. The only reason why I wouldn't want to be on your gay list is because you're most likely gay. And if in the small offchance you aren't, you're either a midwestern psycho or a 12 year old kid who hasn't ever been laid, so it doesn't matter to me. If you were really straight, you would think of more guys being gay as there being less competition for you. Because logically, that's how I see it as.

Maybe it's because of where I live, but I have never seen someone who is immature about homosexuals get a lady to talk to them for more than five minutes. So your little demonstration here talks about how much of a "true don juan" you really are.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
that there's new research suggesting that homosexual tendencies can't be helped. You think somebody just decides to be attracted to men? You can't decide to be attracted to somebody. I'm not attracted to guys, or fat, sweaty, ugly chicks. I can't change that anymore than a gay man can change who he's attracted to.


1. I'm not saying that you suddenly decide to suck dycks..in fact I said I feel sorry for those born with this tendacy. You need to re-read my post.



See above. how dare I put two in the same pile? gay men don't have a choice either. The research is there.

1. I've already stated that you do have a choice on whether to act out on your tendacies. I've even posted that plenty of gay men do not act it out their hidden desires and get married and have kids...the research is there...although many of those that do get married eventually give in to those desires...but it's still a choice

2. What you do in life is always a choice. The child molestor has hidden sexual desires...when he starts acting them out it's by choice. The fat person who has hidden hangups and continues to eat themselves big does so by choice.

3. I've already supported the theory that faggots are born that way. Let me tell you the story of Robbin and Dave. Robbin was daves partner since he was a teenager. Robbin was in his 50's and dave is now in his early 30's or so. Robbin recently passed away. (true story). Dave is now out of the gay lifestyle. He is dating a woman...and he is happy now.



I would never presume to say that I can imagine what it's like to be black. The stories that I've heard from my friends who lived in the projects and the ghetto have showed me that I can never imagine what it's like for a typical black man in society. Yes, I do look very white, but I also look Jewish. Not much, but if I were to go to some parts of the Middle East I could be killed on site. So, to some extent, I can empathize with you.

1. Ok.

2. In this country you would pass as a next door neighbhoor to a racist unless you open your mouth. I can't.



Actually, I think blatant gay-bashing is more of a disgrace than me defending them. I would expect any other member of this board to defend me if some neo-nazi came in here and started bashing Jews.

1. We are talking about a disgusting sexual tendacy. Not a religion.

2. Your forgetting that this is the only time in the history of this country that homosexuality is so prevalent and out of the closet.

3. I'm not gay bashing. You don't see me posting threads against the homosexuals who come here or the bi fawks either. I do speak my mind about that affliction...I've even said I feel sorry for anyone born with this problem also. I've explained the metaphysical side of it as to why I do not agree with their life style being so out in the open these days.

In life you have positive and negative. In computer language the bit is either turned on or off. There is life. There is the opposite of life. The two need each other. Without darkness you can't appreciate or even measure light.

You probably cannot follow my thoughts but I will continue:

The purpose of life or positive is to expand. The purpose of negative is to contract or destroy.

I do not believe in the devil or any of that hogwash. I do believe in negative energy in the universe. The purpose of this energy is to contract everything in life.

Now if you take something as simple as the moon and how it can effect the tides in the ocean. Or the human brain. Ask any 911 operator about the number of calls they get during a full moon....even when it's cloudy and it can't be seen.

Now back to my thoughts:

If you look at humanity as growing. The opposite of our growth is....

Everything has it's opposites. The balance must be enforced.

Our opposites are now out of balance. The homosexual energy is growing at alarming rates. It has thrown life out of balance.

At almost 10% that is too much anti-life (since they do not breed or contribute to the gene pool). Of course your going to say "well they can adopt or have artificial insimination" Please don't go there.

The other side of life is encroaching too deeply on our side. The energy of this whole thing is altering too many sensitive brains out there who can tap into it.

One of my best friends was on that side of the fence. He is now on our side. He has returned to the light.


********************************************
Yes, I am young. No, I haven't experienced prejudice.

1. Enough said! Say no more!

*****************************************


*****************************************
My eyes are wide open. I see white men hating black men hating Jewish men hating gay men. It's disgusting.

1. strong masculine words "It's disgusting". Once again your linking gay into religious and race hatred...we are talking about sexual preferrence...do not mix the two up.
***************************************


******************************************
I actually agree with you here. I don't hate homosexuals, those god damned crimes against nature, because unfortunately I've been exposed to them from a young age. Damn. They've infiltrated everywhere. (that's sarcasm you bigot)

1. I am not a bigot. We are talking about sexual prefference here not race...do not get the two confused!

***********************************************



In answer to your first question: beats me. I hadn't heard that. Hey, how come all black men eat fried chicken and drink coolade and steal stuff? Wait, is that just a racist rumor that has no basis?

1. I didn't think you would have an answer to that. But I do appreciate your humor. coolade is spelled with a K isn't it?

************************************************

I don't think I'm in the same boat as you. I know I can't imagine the racism you must have faced as a young man and even today. However, I do think it would be hypocritical of me to hate anybody, given that I was born to one of the historically hated religions. Can I change that? Can you change the color of your skin? Are we really so different?


1. Now your being stupid. I know your aware of the number of people who drop the jewish religion and turn to another faith.

2. I guess michael jackson is the only one who tried to change the color of his skin in over 50 years. This bleaching thing was actually done way back in the 40s when young blacks wanted to be white and bleached their skin and straightened their hair.

3. So in answer to your question about difference. NO we are still human beings. And hopefully you are on the side of life and nature...in other words hopefully the mechanism in your brain says to your gene's to breed and make more jew's out there.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I can't change the religion I was born to. I can change my religion, but to an anti-semite I'll always be a dirty Jew. Capish?

By the way, look up the word bigot. It fits you perfectly.

I'm walking away from this.
 

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Originally posted by Devestator
So anyway, I'm at a bar, and this guy is just staring at me. I thought he was mocking me, wanting to fight. I asked my friend who knew him, and he said the guy thought I was hot! And the gay guy just continued leering at me! He bought me a beer though.

At first I was really creeped out. But then I thought, gay guys have much higher physical standards than women, so maybe I'm more attractive than I thought.

Or maybe his Gaydar can smell my fear... or latent homosexual urges.

If I had any inclination, I'd just go gay. I think homophobes just envy homosexuals for not having to put up with women's bullsh*t.

I'm operating on the first hypothesis as of now (that I'm also hot to women). Major sarging to come :)

If it turns out I'm gay, even just a little bit, it was good knowing you all.
Is this a joke? If it isnt, who cares, gay dudes hit on people all the time, nothing is new...And stop taking sh1t so seriously, lol @ the overanalyzations (sp)...
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Porky
I can't change the religion I was born to. I can change my religion, but to an anti-semite I'll always be a dirty Jew. Capish?

By the way, look up the word bigot. It fits you perfectly.

I'm walking away from this.


you should look up the word bigot. Infact make it your daily assignment and report back.





Your caught up in the matrix kid...you need to wake up!

At least you didn't try to deny the existance of a great many jews who become cross dressers...lol...maybe you have more at stake on this thread than your willing to reveal in the light.

peace kid I'm done with ignorace myself.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Without the dark we can't appreciate the light. Without homo's we can't appreciate being straight...but it seems that we have forgotten to appreciate being on our own side of the fence.

To many of people on "this" site seem to be on the edge of falling to the other side. Being desperate for attention and love it seems like many members here like this poster will take it from any place they can get it.

Like I've stated many times...I',m glad I am not on that side of the fence...can you fools imagine what it must be like to be a faggot?

You wake up every morning being queer. Not being in touch with your masculinity...or you learn this effected way of being (fem), and having to act that part every day.

Your constantly feening over your fellow man...imagine how shytty that must be...excuse the pun.

You feel like you never fit in...

Have you ever noticed that you can immediately spot a gay dude...it just seems like they just aren't normal. Look at the way their heads are shaped...the way the move their bodies through space...their whole energy...look into their faces and study them...you will see the queerness...the difference...

As humans we fear things that are different...I've gotten over my fears and hatreds of them. I pity them now. I still do not agree with their lifestyle...to me they sold out.

They gave in too those desires or that energy that speaks to them. To me they are weak. They listen to the wrong voice in their minds.

No wonder everything about gay people comes out different....on a energy level.

If you look at life as energy. This energy seeks expansion and growth. The opposite energy seeks non-growth and contraction...

I think some brains are born with the ability to hear the other side...hence homo's saying they were born this way.

Psyc people call it being born with the tendacy toward homosexuality. Call it what you will.

I still believe that your actiions in life are still a choice.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
big·ot
n.
One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

I'd say heterosexuals counts as a group.

Right?

Bigot?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Originally posted by Porky
Cyrano, no! You'll be put on his list!!!!!!!!!!
Will be? LOL, man if I remember correctly I'm name number one. Funny thing though, I'm still getting laid. Hmmm....

Besides, even PRL couldn't fault me for finding this post amusing and running with it... ;)

-Cyrano
 

Devestator

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2003
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Is this a joke? If it isnt, who cares, gay dudes hit on people all the time, nothing is new...And stop taking sh1t so seriously, lol @ the overanalyzations (sp)...

You may be right, but confidence is confidence, even if it comes from faulty information.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Player Supreme, I'm digging your 'energy to life' phiosophy - many truths to it!

I have fun with this issue because I can't take any of the homo arguments seriously, because they have no weight behind them (no pun intended).

Men have feminine characteristics but when it overrides your masculinity then something is out of balance and when you partake in the physical homo act then it is not out of balance anymore it is whacked out of its' natural form and rhythm to life.

Yes I am intolerant of ill behavior, as one naturally should be. This doesn't make me hate those who do it but I will not acknowledge their actions as good and natural just because they want others to perceive it as such. To the contrary, I shall rebuke their stance, especially when they try to convince me otherwise.

This is man's forum and such thinking is out of place here! Homos have a voice in every other medium and now you want to spew your sick thinking and try to garner support on the internet too? Sorry kid, not in my world!!
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Porky
big·ot
n.
One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

I'd say heterosexuals counts as a group.

Right?

Bigot?

Then I still do not apply because I haven't evidenced being strongly partial to any group. You don't see me waving the black panther flag here do you.

Also not once is sexual prefference listed in your critera above.

Finally stick and stones may break my bones but names....you know the rest.

Get a life sell out! You sold out to the mass hysteria of being called a homophobic. Weak man. I stand by my beliefs and I haven't wavered....you jumped on a band wagon that's shaky as if on 3 wheels.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Devestator
Is this a joke? If it isnt, who cares, gay dudes hit on people all the time, nothing is new...And stop taking sh1t so seriously, lol @ the overanalyzations (sp)...

You may be right, but confidence is confidence, even if it comes from faulty information.

You desperate fat boy! You think a man checking you out sexually is a compliment. Faggots love fat butts fool. He was fantasizing about sticking his dyck between your porky (no pun intended toward that idiot on this board) buns.

Think about it. Your fat. Your desperate for attention like a bytch. You will take it from any source. Your vulnerable right now to sexual advances from faggots who will bend your chubby butt over and give you something you may or may not like.

1. Lose weight.
2. grow some confidence
3. get some ho's
4. then see how you feel about faggots checking you out!

Your words are a insult to heads on this site who are trying to walk the straight path and do what men do.

A player/don juan/whatever you wanna call em...isn't desperate for compliments from gay men or women. we are confident in ourselves without outside sources of validation.

Think back to the movie bat man when the joker was fixing his tie and the blond said to him "baby you look good" and he gives her the cold eye...and says "I didn't ask"

Now that's pimp tight.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Player Supreme, I'm digging your 'energy to life' phiosophy - many truths to it!

I have fun with this issue because I can't take any of the homo arguments seriously, because they have no weight behind them (no pun intended).

Men have feminine characteristics but when it overrides your masculinity then something is out of balance and when you partake in the physical homo act then it is not out of balance anymore it is whacked out of its' natural form and rhythm to life.

Yes I am intolerant of ill behavior, as one naturally should be. This doesn't make me hate those who do it but I will not acknowledge their actions as good and natural just because they want others to perceive it as such. To the contrary, I shall rebuke their stance, especially when they try to convince me otherwise.

This is man's forum and such thinking is out of place here! Homos have a voice in every other medium and now you want to spew your sick thinking and try to garner support on the internet too? Sorry kid, not in my world!!
Thanks PRL. These youngins just don't understand how life works. Poor blind bastards. But that is the privilage of age and wisdom...but it's gotta be earned.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Oh, I get it. You refer to homosexuals as an affliction...but you aren't biased towards them or anything.

I'm really walking away from it this time. reply if you want, but you'll just be wasting your time.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Porky
Oh, I get it. You refer to homosexuals as an affliction...but you aren't biased towards them or anything.

I'm really walking away from it this time. reply if you want, but you'll just be wasting your time.
And you think being homosexual is normal sexuality? Tell me your not that stupid.

biased and hatred are too different energys. learn to use your words better kid...I thought you were jewish and well educated.

You might ask the older jews how they feel about fags. I'm sure you already know...

You seem to have another agenda in your defense of homosexuality. I hope your not one of those cross dressings ones...

I've heard jew ish mom's can be hard on a fella...but so can other races too. Try itialians and Portugueese mom's and their guilt trips and all that....

There's no reason to start hating women and dressing in their clothes fella!

Now your dismissed!
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Lastly whats up with the wierd screen names on this board. I've heard about the Furry people...people who identify with animals particularly rodents like rats, pigs squirrels and the such...

They have big parties where homosexual acts are performed in furry suits and shyt.

These people can't deal with the stress of modern life and want to return to a simpler existance...

so they choose names to identify them with their desires and such.
 

Devestator

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2003
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
For the record, I have no inclination for homosexuality. The concept of gay sex (well, not lesbian sex!) makes me nauseous. It is a revulsion that goes to my very core and transends mere culturally conditioned bigotry.

Despite this, I believe in sexual freedom. I think gays should be able to do what they want and we should just leave them alone. Some pointed out that if more men were gay, there would be less competition. And everyone's right. Gays should stay off these boards and leave US alone.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top