PuertoRican_Lover
Banned
I took you off my homo list, legolas! I'll put you on my true DJ list
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Is this a joke? If it isnt, who cares, gay dudes hit on people all the time, nothing is new...And stop taking sh1t so seriously, lol @ the overanalyzations (sp)...Originally posted by Devestator
So anyway, I'm at a bar, and this guy is just staring at me. I thought he was mocking me, wanting to fight. I asked my friend who knew him, and he said the guy thought I was hot! And the gay guy just continued leering at me! He bought me a beer though.
At first I was really creeped out. But then I thought, gay guys have much higher physical standards than women, so maybe I'm more attractive than I thought.
Or maybe his Gaydar can smell my fear... or latent homosexual urges.
If I had any inclination, I'd just go gay. I think homophobes just envy homosexuals for not having to put up with women's bullsh*t.
I'm operating on the first hypothesis as of now (that I'm also hot to women). Major sarging to come![]()
If it turns out I'm gay, even just a little bit, it was good knowing you all.
Originally posted by Porky
I can't change the religion I was born to. I can change my religion, but to an anti-semite I'll always be a dirty Jew. Capish?
By the way, look up the word bigot. It fits you perfectly.
I'm walking away from this.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Will be? LOL, man if I remember correctly I'm name number one. Funny thing though, I'm still getting laid. Hmmm....Originally posted by Porky
Cyrano, no! You'll be put on his list!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Porky
big·ot
n.
One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.
I'd say heterosexuals counts as a group.
Right?
Bigot?
Originally posted by Devestator
Is this a joke? If it isnt, who cares, gay dudes hit on people all the time, nothing is new...And stop taking sh1t so seriously, lol @ the overanalyzations (sp)...
You may be right, but confidence is confidence, even if it comes from faulty information.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Thanks PRL. These youngins just don't understand how life works. Poor blind bastards. But that is the privilage of age and wisdom...but it's gotta be earned.Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Player Supreme, I'm digging your 'energy to life' phiosophy - many truths to it!
I have fun with this issue because I can't take any of the homo arguments seriously, because they have no weight behind them (no pun intended).
Men have feminine characteristics but when it overrides your masculinity then something is out of balance and when you partake in the physical homo act then it is not out of balance anymore it is whacked out of its' natural form and rhythm to life.
Yes I am intolerant of ill behavior, as one naturally should be. This doesn't make me hate those who do it but I will not acknowledge their actions as good and natural just because they want others to perceive it as such. To the contrary, I shall rebuke their stance, especially when they try to convince me otherwise.
This is man's forum and such thinking is out of place here! Homos have a voice in every other medium and now you want to spew your sick thinking and try to garner support on the internet too? Sorry kid, not in my world!!
And you think being homosexual is normal sexuality? Tell me your not that stupid.Originally posted by Porky
Oh, I get it. You refer to homosexuals as an affliction...but you aren't biased towards them or anything.
I'm really walking away from it this time. reply if you want, but you'll just be wasting your time.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.