Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gave gf $100 so she can buy groceries

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you!!

I was afraid i was over reacting cuz we been sharing everything for a while. But it did fvck up my weekend plan.
So i walked out when it happened. Deleted calls and texts.
Its not really about $$$ but its not even a good friendship move.
Will miss the tyght cooch tho. Oh well.

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
So let me get this straight.
You broke up with your girlfriend because of 25 dollars misunderstanding? After walking out like a wuss instead of confronting and dealing with the situation?
If this is the only reason for the breakup, you have bigger problems than being 25 dolars short.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you need to put your b!tch in check. Next time, never give the b!tch cash. If you expect to get anything back close to what you are thinking, you're in for a rude awakening.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So let me get this straight.
You broke up with your girlfriend because of 25 dollars misunderstanding? After walking out like a wuss instead of confronting and dealing with the situation?
If this is the only reason for the breakup, you have bigger problems than being 25 dolars short.
Seems to me, more to do with trust and respect than money. If she trusted and respected him, she wouldn't had stolen his dough.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was disrespectful and goes to show that you can't trust her with your money. I wouldn't end the relationship over it but I would make it clear that it was disrespectful and not something you'll tolerate again.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea it’s already been said. She took advantage of you, man. Because she doesn’t respect you.

You told her spend 70. She could have gotten to the checkout and seen that she was at 95, than asked the cashier to chop it down to 70. However, instead she made the choice to proceed.

Take it as a flag and know if she has done something as simple as this, she is capable of doing more, and most likely will. This is how it starts.

End it? Maybe not. Depends how many things similar to this have happened and your overall dynamic. If it is the only hiccup so far; I would put her on ice for a week, and take it from there. The tweetable here is: “respect is the life blood of any relationship”.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest i don't think that if you gave one of your bros $100 you could be 100% sure he would come back with exact change for you either.

Would you have brought her exactly $30 like she requested if the tables were turned OP?

If she really did mess up your weekend, tell her to fvck off for a few days/a week. And next time don't put her in an excellent position to spend extra

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She disrespected you. If you want to keep hitting it do so. Just no money for her and do not make her a priority. Start looking for other women.

This experience was not bad. You learned an awful lot.

Reaction score
It's not your fault that she doesn't respect you. They don't respect anything.

Please don't spend the rest of your life doing pushups in a vain attempt to get them to respect you.

They have hamster brains. Until roughly 100 years ago, they were barely allowed to have any property or money of their own.

WitnessGR

Don Juan
Reaction score
She disrespected you. If you want to keep hitting it do so. Just no money for her and do not make her a priority. Start looking for other women.

This experience was not bad. You learned an awful lot.
Only cost ya 100 bucks.. . that's a steal as far as I'm concerned

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...no update really. But she has not reached out to me at all. So...just a case study on this scenerio.
Either its pride or arrogance. Or a complete con job on me emotionally and physically.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...no update really. But she has not reached out to me at all. So...just a case study on this scenerio.
Either its pride or arrogance. Or a complete con job on me emotionally and physically.
How long were you seeing her?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of reminds me of marriage in a way. If you can't afford to lose the $30, don't let someone else have access to it.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of reminds me of marriage in a way. If you can't afford to lose the $30, don't let someone else have access to it.
It wasn’t about the money. It was about the lack of respect.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking the latter, look we established she doesn't respect you, she effectively stole from you, then ghosted.

I would not give this broad another moments thought. If she reaches back out yes fine, smash and dash. Otherwise, lesson learned and meet other women.