“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ganji

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
I went ganji on some chick I know, and I haven't talked to her for about 3 weeks, and I think she's starting to wonder why I'm not talking to her anymore, since like I catch her looking my way and she'll immediately look the other way....whats up with this sheot?

The reason I did this was because first of all, this chick used to be really cool with me and stuff, but all of the sudden it seemed like she was getting cold or whatever. And one day after I got done talking to her I accidently overheard her saying "that guy is so annoying" and that sh*t pissed me off, because I like people to be genuine wether they like me or not.

And I also have the feeling that her and her friend are trying to make me jealous or something because everytime I pass her by in the hallways, they all of the sudden start acting all slutty around a certain guys they know...Its so dumb, because I can see them looking at me from the corner of my eye. Its so f*cking childish.

If these c*nts are attracted to you, then they should show it rather than play games. Anyways, what would you guys suggest..keep going ganji on her, talk to her straight up and see whats up between us, or whatever...

then again, I might be percieving things incorrectly..
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
39
what you should be doing isnt ganji-ing her.

you should just be flat out ingoring the wh0re.
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
Well, isn't ganji basically ignoring her ass?
 

Zero0ne

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
The Fountain of Youth.
Ganji is ignoring as a means of gaining IL.

What The Bishop is telling you to do is NeXt her. I agree.
 

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
I thought he was referring to wee with Ganji. I just figured he didn't know how to spell it.

Learned something then and there.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top