"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Gaming Indian girls, anyone had success there?

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
146
Reaction score
89
Age
35
Where did you get this idea? Focus on getting your first Indian lay my friend.
So I was right huh. Just answer the question deepak. No offense but a dude with your looks (assuming avi is you) has SOME potential with GOOD GAME to get a Mexican or White girl so just saying, you don't just need to stick to sleepin with black girls.
 

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
So I was right huh. Just answer the question deepak. No offense but a dude with your looks (assuming avi is you) has SOME potential with GOOD GAME to get a Mexican or White girl so just saying, you don't just need to stick to sleepin with black girls.
I've had all buddy. See what happens when you're ignorant? Like I said focus on getting your first Indian lay and tell me about it my first was at 19
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
146
Reaction score
89
Age
35
I've had all buddy. See what happens when you're ignorant? Like I said focus on getting your first Indian lay and tell me about it my first was at 19
Oh no I wanna hear this, not often we get Indian men slaying poon so here is your stage broski. Hottest girl you been with? Girls you have a ton of luck with? Let em hear it, your experience and voice matters more than mines and will have more of an impact. Don't let this world be robbed of an Indian slayer story.
 
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
146
Reaction score
89
Age
35
Yes they do.

Did you read his comment lol "only black girls would like you" is that offensive to black people or do some black guys see black girls as the lowest too?
I mean it works like this.

Indian and Asian men are the lowest in America's totem pole for men, black women are the lowest of the low. So it makes sense right? Now if you are an Indian guy getting with Latina, Asian, or white women then dang, you're an anomaly no question.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yes they do.

Did you read his comment lol "only black girls would like you" is that offensive to black people or do some black guys see black girls as the lowest too?
Only the racist see it that way. It's undeniable that "black" has the best firmest bodies on average and melanin adds an extra dimension.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Be white, as in blonde and blue eyed. Indian girls also seem to love redheaded guys.

I think it's the whole caste system where they value light skin men as higher status.

Thry love their culture and you have to enjoy indian food, not a fan but my indian ex made me try.
Way too spicy for my taste, indians love spicy foods for some reason way more then even mexicans
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Be white, as in blonde and blue eyed. Indian girls also seem to love redheaded guys.

I think it's the whole caste system where they value light skin men as higher status.

Thry love their culture and you have to enjoy indian food, not a fan but my indian ex made me try.
Way too spicy for my taste, indians love spicy foods for some reason way more then even mexicans
I love Spicey Indian food
 
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
146
Reaction score
89
Age
35
Be white, as in blonde and blue eyed. Indian girls also seem to love redheaded guys.

I think it's the whole caste system where they value light skin men as higher status.

Thry love their culture and you have to enjoy indian food, not a fan but my indian ex made me try.
Way too spicy for my taste, indians love spicy foods for some reason way more then even mexicans
Things might be different down under but from what I can say, none of that really matters. Indian and to an extent Middle Eastern women amaze me to some degree because they are not white worshiping like Asian and to a degree latina women are.

What I have found to work time and time again in getting them is having cool Indian friends. Indian women, unless hideous or socially outcasted, do largely prefer their own race. Having a cool Indian guy vouch for you is an IN for getting top tier Indian women.
 

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
I mean it works like this.

Indian and Asian men are the lowest in America's totem pole for men, black women are the lowest of the low. So it makes sense right? Now if you are an Indian guy getting with Latina, Asian, or white women then dang, you're an anomaly no question.
I've heard of guys like you say this before and yet there are guys like us that can attract latina, asian, white women. Believe it or not there are hot latina, asian, white women who find us hot ...from there its not hard if we know what we're doing to **** her. We settle down with own race long term. But I wouldn't doubt a lot of good looking Indian guys in my community you who have hot Indian wives have bagged hot latina, asian, white women before they got married.


Matter of fact my sister has has a hot half Vietnamese/Mexican friend who has a paki ex that I met before(both) . She broke up with him may or may not be f***** him..I asked her out at sisters house for ****s and giggles she agreed but I decided not to got for it because she seemed very 'loud' as in she'd tell my sister and others
 
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
146
Reaction score
89
Age
35
I've heard of guys like you say this before and yet there are guys like us that can attract latina, asian, white women. Believe it or not there are hot latina, asian, white women who find us hot ...from there its not hard if we know what we're doing to **** her. We settle down with own race long term. But I wouldn't doubt a lot of good looking Indian guys in my community you who have hot Indian wives have bagged hot latina, asian, white women before they got married.


Matter of fact my sister has has a hot half Vietnamese/Mexican friend who has a paki ex that I met before(both) . She broke up with him may or may not be f***** him..I asked her out at sisters house for ****s and giggles she agreed but I decided not to got for it because she seemed very 'loud' as in she'd tell my sister and others
Oh I see, hi Indian Chad, I want to interview you.

1. What race do you typically see the most success with?

2. What was the race of the hottest girl you slept with?

3. What is the race of most of your lays?
 

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
Oh I see, hi Indian Chad, I want to interview you.

1. What race do you typically see the most success with?

2. What was the race of the hottest girl you slept with?

3. What is the race of most of your lays?
1. Hispanic

2. White

3. Hispanic
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top