"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Game Plan

What do you think about the move

  • That's a STRONG move to the hole, good chance she'll go for it

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hard to say, could go either way, worth a shot

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I smell a b!tch slap coming, don't bother

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • LAME!!!

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Ok here's the deal... This HB8 and I went in same high school for our final year, had 2 classes that year spoke to one another only once.
We ended up at same university(small university), few lectures togheter have been seeing one another at gym/social events haven't spoken at all.
We're back in our hometown and see one another at malls and gym.
Everytime we see each other we just stare at each other, I can feel the tension and attraction. I would like to belive that she can too.

I wonder what you gentlemen think about this move.

*gym setting, she's doing her sets
me *go to her* say: Hi HB8
HB8: Hi
*all the time maintain strong eye contact
me: I had a dream about you
HB8: really? what was it about?
me: it went like this *brush her hair, touch her face and kiss her*

Again keep in mind we've been around one another for 3 years without speaking a word. I think that this has about 30-40% chance of succeeding, if it doesn't no big deal and if it does it'll be one of the smoothest pickups ever.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I'd say no. Close to being lame, like the line: "Did it hurt, when you fell down from heaven?"

Now of course there is a slight chance it will work, but I think you should not do the whole, "I had a dream about you." tactic. She might think your crazy. That's the sort of thing you could do with a woman you know well, but I'd not advice you to do that to someone you have only spoken to once.
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Crap... I neglected to mention that I would be trying that whole trance words/mirroring game BEFORE going for the kiss. Describing a dreamy setting, mention the two of us there, kissing passionatly, and then if her facial/body language say it's a go. Then go in for a kiss
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Hmm, well then. I guess that does change things. Still, I think the whole dream thing may be to soon to use. I mean, if you two knew each other better, it would be fine; since you could just laff it off as a joke. Still, you have a shot and if you don't mind getting shot down. Of course, I can't say what will happen, so if you feel up to it then I'd say go for it. She might like that romantic style. Just be careful. ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
I'll be relying on the "he who dares wins" philosophy :cool:
 
Top