"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Game lost!,girls that use to like me don't now!

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Well about 7 months ago i was at the height of my game

i was ****y and sooooooooo full of myself it was amazing,i'de go clubbing and always get girls all the time.

then i went on holiday,but before i went i bragged BIGTIME i'de pull loads of girls...turns out i pulled NONE..NONE!!

Since my holiday 3 months ago now,i've gone down town clubbing every week and hardly ever get lucky anymore..

Also this girl who couldn't keep her hands off me like 5 months ago was down there friday and saturday and didn't seem too intrested in me,WHAT'S HAPPEND TO ME?.

I'm at an all time low with girls,but my confidence is still high,the only thing i can think it is is that i have a little bit of acne that might be stopping me from being my old self.

Anyone else have this happen to them before?,i just wanna get back to my old self again.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Messages
259
Reaction score
1
man, if you havent lost your confidence, just don't even think about it and get some more atbats
 

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
i keep making exscuses saying the club has too many girls with boyfriends and there too good for me.

Maybe i should set up some challenges for this friday and satuday night?.
 

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
don't go to a club to pick up...girls often don't.
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
None on holiday is a bad number, lol... I hope you didn't do Malia, Faliraki, Ibiza and the typical lads holiday... its harder to not pull!

As for '5 months ago' girl... that was five months ago, shes met X number of guys since then... I don't know what you got up to with her the first time round, if it was nothin then she got fed up and you missed your chance... if you did, then it was just a matter of time and she's gone on to other pastures...

Maybe you said it yourself... you used the phrase 'get lucky', maybe you were just lucky!?

And Acne is never a good thing... girls be well into their men with the designer stubble, more 'lad' and manly lookin... acne puts you back into high school zone, it may be fickle but the majority of girls are all about the clear skin... if grease and oil are troubles then some sessions on a sunbed will do wonders to dry your skin out and keep spots at bay...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Yeah it hit's you hard when you become an afc after being at the highest you've ever been at your game.

I have no idea what i'll do about it,maybe i'll try something new this weekend....

Anybody have any ideas?.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by ryanvalmont
Yeah it hit's you hard when you become an afc after being at the highest you've ever been at your game.

I have no idea what i'll do about it,maybe i'll try something new this weekend....

Anybody have any ideas?.
I wish I knew, man. I'm kind of going through the same thing right now...for about 6 months now.

Don't get me wrong, I've got a lot of confidence in myself right now and I still get girls interested...I've got a date this friday. But at the same time, I don't have the "mojo", the drive I used to have...or the social presence for that matter.
 
Top