Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game lost!,girls that use to like me don't now!

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well about 7 months ago i was at the height of my game

i was ****y and sooooooooo full of myself it was amazing,i'de go clubbing and always get girls all the time.

then i went on holiday,but before i went i bragged BIGTIME i'de pull loads of girls...turns out i pulled NONE..NONE!!

Since my holiday 3 months ago now,i've gone down town clubbing every week and hardly ever get lucky anymore..

Also this girl who couldn't keep her hands off me like 5 months ago was down there friday and saturday and didn't seem too intrested in me,WHAT'S HAPPEND TO ME?.

I'm at an all time low with girls,but my confidence is still high,the only thing i can think it is is that i have a little bit of acne that might be stopping me from being my old self.

Anyone else have this happen to them before?,i just wanna get back to my old self again.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man, if you havent lost your confidence, just don't even think about it and get some more atbats

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
i keep making exscuses saying the club has too many girls with boyfriends and there too good for me.

Maybe i should set up some challenges for this friday and satuday night?.

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't go to a club to pick up...girls often don't.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None on holiday is a bad number, lol... I hope you didn't do Malia, Faliraki, Ibiza and the typical lads holiday... its harder to not pull!

As for '5 months ago' girl... that was five months ago, shes met X number of guys since then... I don't know what you got up to with her the first time round, if it was nothin then she got fed up and you missed your chance... if you did, then it was just a matter of time and she's gone on to other pastures...

Maybe you said it yourself... you used the phrase 'get lucky', maybe you were just lucky!?

And Acne is never a good thing... girls be well into their men with the designer stubble, more 'lad' and manly lookin... acne puts you back into high school zone, it may be fickle but the majority of girls are all about the clear skin... if grease and oil are troubles then some sessions on a sunbed will do wonders to dry your skin out and keep spots at bay...

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it hit's you hard when you become an afc after being at the highest you've ever been at your game.

I have no idea what i'll do about it,maybe i'll try something new this weekend....

Anybody have any ideas?.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by ryanvalmont
Yeah it hit's you hard when you become an afc after being at the highest you've ever been at your game.

I have no idea what i'll do about it,maybe i'll try something new this weekend....

Anybody have any ideas?.
I wish I knew, man. I'm kind of going through the same thing right now...for about 6 months now.

Don't get me wrong, I've got a lot of confidence in myself right now and I still get girls interested...I've got a date this friday. But at the same time, I don't have the "mojo", the drive I used to have...or the social presence for that matter.